[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a fucking disappointment!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: Fallout_4_logo.png (45 KB, 1264x632) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_logo.png
45 KB, 1264x632
Shitty story
shitty gameplay retarded radiant quest
shitty side quests
god awful mincraft esque dlc
literally utter shite.
Not even excited for Fallout 5 now.
>>
>>341850476

I don't even have a slow poke fucking slow enough for this shit.

Welcome to a year ago.
>>
File: fc5.jpg (121 KB, 1280x1296) Image search: [Google]
fc5.jpg
121 KB, 1280x1296
>>341850476
JUST BUY IT AGAIN YOU FUCK
IT GETS BETTER
>>
>>341850476
>Believing Todd's lies

There's where you went wrong.
>>
File: image.png (419 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
image.png
419 KB, 600x610
>>341850476
You betta take dem words back if you know whats good for ya boy
>>
I liked the gunplay and the atmosphere, Story is what I expected from a Bethesda fallout game so I didn't really give a shit
>>
File: slow.png (232 KB, 708x728) Image search: [Google]
slow.png
232 KB, 708x728
>>341850476
we know
>>
File: dontsteponTODD.jpg (93 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
dontsteponTODD.jpg
93 KB, 600x550
>you didn't step on Todd
>>
>disappointed

>having expectations in the first place
>>
File: Todd [Tippy Toe] Howard.jpg (273 KB, 1062x1024) Image search: [Google]
Todd [Tippy Toe] Howard.jpg
273 KB, 1062x1024
>>341851573
>>
File: specter.png (136 KB, 261x460) Image search: [Google]
specter.png
136 KB, 261x460
i bought this game while waiting for overwatch to come out.
43 hours in now.
i prefer the gameplay a lot over fallout 3 and NV.
the looting, VATS and shooting feels a lot better.
i also like that the main character has a voice, and the level design in the main city is pretty fun, much more vertical.
i like the huge amount of followers too.
sadly the settlement stuff seems to be missing the mark since it's not that useful outside of Survival mode.
And the Perk chart kinda sucks, going with the skyrim model of "your character can become everything at the end" while i thought the minor stats + SPECIAL + Perks in Fallout 3 and NV worked much better.
and while the quests aren't as memorable as New Vegas i still think it's a pretty fun sandbox game.
i feel like this game gets a lot of hate, either because its too similar to fallout 3 or because its not similar enough
>>
>>341854053
glad you enjoyed it, anon.
>>
>>341854053
I agree with pretty much everything you said. Modded settlement building is fun, but theres no reason to. It's like a fun feature they added in for no reason.
Quests are okay, its a shame none of them matter, and very few have an effect in the main story or theme of the game. And the ending is absolutely awful.
But despite all that, it's fun. The weapon modding, exploration and combat is great, and at the moment I use it to unwind in the exam period.
It's one of those games you play to unwind, but then you just feel like you wasted time.
>>
>>341854053
How dare you enjoy something that I did not?
>>
>>341854053
I haven't played it didn't bother as I knew it wasn't for me when I saw some hyped gameplay trailers. Giving the main character a voice was a good idea but it is what caused the limited dialog wheel. The building stuff that feels pointless was clearly shoehorned in as at the time that's what sold games. The start with the vault tech thing was interesting but once they turned on you everything was predictable from that point on so I lost interest in a game I had yet to even play.
>>
>>341850571
This. OP is a massive slowpoke fag. Go piss and moan somewhere else, kiddo.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.