[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid shit in games' stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1389999957272.gif (978 KB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
1389999957272.gif
978 KB, 220x190
>encounter primary villain
>"kill urself faget"
>he does it
>>
File: LA-Noire-Box-Art.jpg (76 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
LA-Noire-Box-Art.jpg
76 KB, 300x400
>finally find the werewolf killer
>"oh well he's related to a government official so you won't get any recognition for this"
>>
>Come back immediately
Tons of sidequests
>Get out of there
Unable to leave until you clear room of enemies
>Objective: Survive
No progression in the story until you die.
>>
File: 1463742790685.gif (708 KB, 330x185) Image search: [Google]
1463742790685.gif
708 KB, 330x185
>>341849105
>Arson is literally all these poorly developed plot lines and characters shoved in during the last minute
>Literally required you to collect those newspapers to understand what the fuck was happening in the end
I loved this game... Except Arson. What on earth were they thinking, could they have made a more disappointing and convoluted conclusion. It fell apart during Vice.
>>
>>341849532

I actually really liked the arson storyline. it was neat how a simple house fire turned out to be a grand conspiracy. It just came at a weird time: I didnt like being demoted right at the end of the game.
>>
>>341849756
I didn't mind the story itself, the twist and everything was fine, but how they handled it was poorly done. I could tell they rushed it at the last minute.

Had they properly fine tuned it, it could have turned out to be a great story, but they went over budget and ran out of time, so they churned out the last of what was probably a really well written and set up story.
>>
>What is Mass Effect 1
>>
>some long-time supporting character dies
>protagonist and/or other characters bawl their eyes out
who gives a shit? there has never been any game that does this that makes you feel emotionally attached to the dead nigger at all yet they keep pulling garbage like this
>>
>beat down enemy in gameplay
>they shake it off and wreck you in a cutscene
>>
File: bmu8aXC.png (67 KB, 221x173) Image search: [Google]
bmu8aXC.png
67 KB, 221x173
>>341850591
>beat down enemy in gameplay
>despite winning your character blacks out anyways
>>
Fallout 3
>>
>>341850926
What the fuck
>>
>>341849007
Am I the only one who thinks they were separated at birth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmzghgVsU1Y
>>
>>341850926
context?
>>
>>341851059
Survival of the fittest, Lenard.
https://youtu.be/69A6rGqG2pg
>>
>>341851313
Son is depressed and whining about shit
Father tells son to kill himself if he hates everything so much and gives him his gun
Son does it and shoots himself
>>
>>341851408
And then him and his fat friend get on the floor laughing?
>>
>>341851059

No joke, I actually thought this was a Meen thread.
>>
>>341850778
>What is CastleHearts
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.