[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck it im getting one, it looks too beautiful What vidya do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Xbox-One-S-2-642x428.jpg (26 KB, 642x428) Image search: [Google]
Xbox-One-S-2-642x428.jpg
26 KB, 642x428
Fuck it im getting one, it looks too beautiful

What vidya do you recommend? killer instinct, sunset overdrive?

(btw not interested in windows 10)
>>
>picking up a nogamesbox one
>>
Why wouldn't you just get a PC with Win 10?
Not trying to stir up shit, just curious.
>>
>>341845985
Why is half of it trying to look like a PS4?
>>
>>341846094
Because I prefer just having a console that works like the vast majority of /v/, also got some friends on XBL i wouldnt mind playing the odd multiplat with
>>
I'll probably get one too

have no need for a scorpio, since I don't have a 4k tv
>>
Good for you OP

Now come here,i just restocked on some mirrors and colored rocks.
>>
People are still buying Xbox's? I thought it was pretty obvious they're desperate after that price drop.
>>
>>341846279
Fuck the console war shit, bit pathetic fighting over plastic machines
>>
>>341846094
you're not fooling anyone retard
>>
>>341846356
I'm not trying to start one, and I don't have a console myself, but if I did get one it wouldn't be an xbox since the exclusives are underwhelming.
>>
File: Brent Rambo.webm (99 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Brent Rambo.webm
99 KB, 320x240
>>341846238
>>
>>341846419
>I dont like Xbox games so nobody can

hello sperg
>>
>>341845985
I absolutely loved Sunset Overdrive. Since it was free not long ago, plenty of people play it.
Also Overwatch is beautiful and fun
>>
>>341845985
HOLES tecnhology?
>>
>>341846563
I never said you can't you insecure fuckwit.
>>
>>341846094
>Win 10
who the fuck actually uses this shit. it's literally malware.
>>
>>341846595
Thanks bro, Rare Replay worth it too?
>>
>>341846364
I'm pretty sure I'll fool a couple of people.

But seriously, I don't see that many advantages of an xbone over a pc. If exclusives aren't an issue anymore then the pc is a vastly more logical choice.
Sure, if you absolutely hate dealing with PC, or you don't have space enough in your apartment/room for a PC setup, or you really don't give a damn about the numerous benefits a PC gives you, then I can see why you'd pick an xbone.

Perhaps I'm biased since I don't own any current-gen console. I am considering both a WiiU (for the few exclusives it's got) and a PS4 (since it's finally starting to look interesting), but the xbone just doesn't offer me anything noteworthy that my PC doesn't already do.
>>
>>341846179

gonna play some of that sweet madden and battlefield 1 bro?
>>
>>341846731
>but the xbone just doesn't offer me anything noteworthy that my PC doesn't already do.

i dont give a shit and microsoft especially doesnt give a shit, lets just leave it at that
>>
>>341846094
I just played through Arkham Knight.

My PC is no slouch, but I had to play it in 720@30 and there was still considerable slowdown.

Console is just less hassle.
>>
>>341846731
>but the xbone just doesn't offer me anything noteworthy that my PC doesn't already do.

Thats kind of the point they were getting across anon, they dont care where you play, they just want you buying from them.
>>
So no one is telling you it's a bad idea with Scorpio coming in a years time? There aren't any new games besides Forza coming, console is currently dead in the water for the next year till those games being worked on are announced.
>>
>>341846815
>>341846835

Fair enough. If you find a platform you like then good on you.
>>
>>341846704
I'm not a fond of remasters, but one of my friends liked it. I skipped Gears remaster and Halo MCC too.
Halo 5 is really good if you want to play a multiplayer seriously but the story is the weakest. I suggest Ryse too, it isn't that simple as people say. It is just an awesome looking casual hacknslash. It's co-op multiplayer is a great idea. You fight through stories and legends in an ever changing colosseum.
>>
File: 187421847.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
187421847.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>341845985
>it looks too beautiful
>>
>>341847043
nice nice, my friend actually said not to touch ryse but ill consider it, ive already pretty much confirmed im getting halo, feel weird as fuck having an xbox with no halo
>>
>>341845985
H O L E T E C H N O L O G Y
>>
>>341847242
I think what I really liked in Ryse aside from the awesome graphics is the brutality. Makes the otherwise repetitive finishers so satisfying
>>
the shit people spend money on...
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.