[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, we NEED NX news now Is it confirmed they are showing it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (31 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 600x400
Okay, we NEED NX news now
Is it confirmed they are showing it at TGS?
That is in about three months right?
>>
Its an Nvidia Tegra powered Tegra tablet. Just give up. Nintendo has been a god fucking awful company for years.
>>
Canadian rep said "info coming in the Fall"
>>
They literally said that there will be NX news in this fall/spring

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/ceo-of-nintendo-canada-nx-news-this-fall/
>>
There is some sort of news and it's extremely disappointing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhl5sk9i6Mk
>>
>>341843773
This is no news you fucktard
This tells and shows nothing
He is just saying specs will not be a selling point, which is reasonable because Scorpio is blowing everyone out of the water
>>
>>341843758
I'm not in any country with seasons
When is that?
>>
>>341844095
As long as it's sorta up to date specs, i'm fine.
>>
>>341844218
Reasonable guess should be around neo standards
>>
>>341844189
Between September and December
The console releases in March
>>
>>341844712
So...It will be at. Tgs
Huh. Thanks dude
>>
A lot of people said the same thing before they did the Wii U name reveal, and I'd just like to reiterate that I'd really, REALLY enjoy it if they just call the NX "The Nintendo".
>>
>>341845302
>The Nintendo
I'd rather them keep NX desu
It sounds really cool
>>
>>341843565
who cares? it's already inferior to the PS4. How will it even manage to sell? By being "new"?

Only kids will beg their mothers to buy it because they don't know any better.
>>
hopefully, they have atleast 4 exclusive games that launch with it.

also, it's releasing in march so that it can have all the multiplats that are coming out later this year. hopefully they're improved or at least on the same level as the multiplats on the xbone and ps4.
>>
>>341845302
Are you a dad?
>>
>>341844329
>Reasonable guess should be around neo standards
Might be a bit too much. Maybe slightly better than a PS4. I think that's fair.
>>
>>341845186
Nintendo does not attend tokyo game show. They never did.
>>
>>341847145

lol, the neo will be slightly better than a ps4.
>>
>>341846065
the ps4 is by far the most popular console amongst kids.
If the NX wont be shit, it will outsell the wii u in one year. Zelda looks too good.
>>
>>341847445
Only slightly? Shit I don't keep track of all the new console specs. I guess I'm expected the NX to be AROUND PS4 specs.
>>
>>341845925
This, but I said the same about the Dolphin and they named it the queerbox instead. I admit though Nintendo 64 was better than Ultra 64.

I too hope they keep it Nintendo NX, but they highly likely will not if history has anything to say about Nintendo's project names.
>>
>>341843565
Nintendo is too proud to show up at TGS
>>
>>341844095
Saying that specs will not be the selling point means that specs are bad, because good specs would be selling point. You do realize that there is a video aspect to video games and that better specs means better video?
>>
>>341843565
Nintendo has literally no presence or shows at TGS ever.

TGS is a consumer focused expo, and Nintendo doesn't do those. They skip CES, TGS and Gamescom, they only do the industry focused E3.
>>
>>341843565
They will have a private/live streamed event in August.
>>
Sometime later this year. But probably not at TGS.

Personally, I'm really excited for the reveal. I want to see what games they've been working on, especially since it's obvious that the Wii U has been getting "filler" content lately. So ideally they should be cooking up something good.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.