[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on how this game is going to turn out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: WeHappyFew_2_ExitBobby_PreAlpha.jpg (524 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WeHappyFew_2_ExitBobby_PreAlpha.jpg
524 KB, 1920x1080
What are your thoughts on how this game is going to turn out? Honestly, when I first heard about it the setting is a bit intriguing but I thought it would just be the run of the mill walking sim... but now apparently its the run of the mill procedural generated survival game.
>>
>>341843107
I'm not playing it because it looks scary.
>>
>>341843572
WE'VE GOT A DOWNER
>>
>>341843572
It looks more goofy than scary. Kind of Like Brazil... dark but still ridiculous enough to kind of be taken a bit lightly.
>>
>>341843107
Why has this game suddenly getting a lot of attention lately on /v/?
>>
>>341843107
>procedually random generated perma-death rougelike survival crafting game with multiplayer

This is pretty much game that was created to make me vomit.
Setting is cool but dear lord...
>>
Its just like Sir We Are Being Hunted
Shit
>>
I dont know much about the game but the fanbase is already nearing Undertale levels of unbearableness
>>
It doesn't look horrible:
https://youtu.be/_K5ol8_Bi-o

But you should remember that it's a kickstarter game. It just got a lot of exposure and a nice trailer.
>>
>Proceduraly Generated
Into the trash
>>
File: penn.jpg (25 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
penn.jpg
25 KB, 333x500
>procedural generation
>>
Myopia simulators are getting stale.
>>
>>341848134
This. I don't know why they even tried. The game is going to turn out to be shit.
>>
I still remember the day I saw the kickstarter one or two years ago. They had some sort of promotional trailer that showed off a dude acting out like a real creep in a TV screen switching to gameplay. The concept was cool, the artstyle was great, I was interested as fuck.
Then I saw a gameplay video when the Alpha came out. Literally a Random Procedurally Generated Open World Survival + Crafting Roguelike Permadeath Game
I still have SOME interest in the game, but it decreased by 95%
>>
>>341843107
>but now it's procedural generated survival game

That was their intent since the beginning, wasn't it?
>>
>>341843107
i thought it was going to be like bioshock
they can still do really interesting things and it's a relatively original concept but i have less faith in it now
>>
>>341843107
Survival sure, but I thought the goal was to escape.
If a new town is created every time with buildings you can enter, they could literally put the exit anywhere. If that's what it is then I think it's pretty cool.
>>
There is a thread for this game EVERY FUCKING DAY.
You shills need to step up your games, this way everyone knows what you guys are doing.
Also, the writing is a piece of shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.