[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what does /v/ think of ZeRo? I personally hate him and his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
So what does /v/ think of ZeRo? I personally hate him and his girlfriend in the smash community, fucking toxic narcissistic babys.
>>
literally who
is this some youtuber / eceleb shit
>>
Hi Coney
>>
His girlfriend looks like one of his mains, and its not sheik.
>>
zero looks like captain falcon if they took his scarf and taped it to k rool
>>
banessa r whatever is lowkey his gramma with a fuckton of makeup on and zero fucks his gram. also i hate zero.
>>
File: 300%.jpg (52 KB, 540x705) Image search: [Google]
300%.jpg
52 KB, 540x705
>>341842446
I thought he broke up with his gf? It was the one thing I was proud of them for.

>>341842491
Does Coney really hate zero? Cause if so that's based
>>
>>341842850
So, scarfless captain falcon? scarfless scarflard doesn't sound right.
>>
Zero has a gf? Post pic.
Last time I followed this Zero and M2K were total bumbuddies.
>>
Is this one of the fags from big bang theory ?

Please >>>/tv/
>>
Hes not the best anymore
Thank god for balance patches
>>
File: ayy.jpg (48 KB, 621x691) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
48 KB, 621x691
>Sm4sh community
>>
It's going to be hilarious the day he realises he needs to get a real job, and spent his life mastering a videogame

all esports are lame
>>
>>341842446
Zer0's a lil bitch.

Reminder that his gf tried to call out Canada after Ally won a major and Ally popped off on her so hard Zer0 had to call in white knights to help defend his and her honor.
>>
So fucking ugly.
Literally ruins the Smash 4 scene by being its poster boy
>>
>>341842446
Didn't he break up with his gf
>>
>>341842446
>and his girlfriend
>even this guy could get a girlfriend
LOL
>>
>>341847658
Nope, got back together because everyone laughed too hard at them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.