[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know where to download WarCraft II and play it in a way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1461085826484.png (120 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461085826484.png
120 KB, 640x480
Anyone know where to download WarCraft II and play it in a way that DOESN'T require a ghost drive and mounting a CD image? Like, just click the .exe and just fucking play the bastard?
>>
>>341836369
>and mounting a CD image?
Whats so hard about that?
Are you constantly swapping games in your virtual drive?
>>
>>341836453
No, just every time I've downloaded a program for that, it has come with a nice tasty virus. Every. Single. Time.

Now here comes the part where everyone tells me I'm a dipshit
>>
>>341836596
>Now here comes the part where everyone tells me I'm a dipshit
Because you are.
You clearly don't know what you are doing.
Are you using daemon tools to mount your image, or some shady nigger shit you found on an ad infested website?
What torrents are you downloading?
>>
No, fuck you.
>>
>>341836369
you can mount virtual drive with subst command in windows prompt
>>
>>341836596
OP confirmed fucking retarded.
>>
Once again 4chan is as helpful as a hemorrhoid
>>
>>341836948
>implying hemorrhoids don't drain toxins out of your body
>>
>>341836948
I was completely willing to talk you through the process of not downloading a fucking virus, and installing it properly, you're just a retarded little bitch.
If you can't put in even the slightest amount of effort to pirate a game, then you don't even deserve it for free.
>>
http://en.war2.ru/getting-started/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.