[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>E3 >some faggot with chink gf from TheVerge comes up to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: vergemiller.jpg (39 KB, 326x508) Image search: [Google]
vergemiller.jpg
39 KB, 326x508
>E3
>some faggot with chink gf from TheVerge comes up to the guard asking to be let in Nintendo's booth (Think is was Ross Miller, forgot cuz my potato camera phone)
>guard says no, he should get in line like everyone else
>Insists he's press and he should be allowed in and how he's part of some review team
>denied twice
>gives up and walks away

Why are bloggers such entitled faggots? He was fairly polite but holy shit, get in line like everyone else you dumb fuck. Is this what bloggers do, lie their way to get what they want?
>>
>>341834293
So, you're that faggot who took my picture. I know who you are.
>>
>>341834293
Isn't e3 mostly bloggers anyway? Wtf?
>>
>>341834427

>implying some numale-looking fuck would dare to call someone a faggot

1/10, I responded.
>>
>>341834427
come at me bitch
>>
>>341834532
"Industry members"
>>
>>341834293
Please tell me this isn't some Twitter shit no one gives a fuck about
>>
No special privileges given.
Even Brad Shoemaker, a nearly 20 year old veteran from Giant Bomb, had to sneak into various events.
The publishers are getting more hostile against the journos after they only publish clickbait articles, leaks and lies.
>>
>>341835548
they're already protesting by calling Nintendo sexist evil mean
>>
>>341834293
E3 when it was open to the public was exciting , cheap and fair
After it became a closed event it has been pure cancerous but press are treated like average people no special treatment , that waits once reviews are coming out
>>
>>341834293
Maybe the guy just didn't have a lot of time so he thought he could get in by cheating the system?
>>
>>341835548
More like they recognise game 'journalists' are becoming increasingly irrelevant in an age of twitch streamers and youtube reviewers.
>>
>In line for some VR game
>literal Bernie supporter behind me
>neckbeard, hipster glasses, overweight :absolutelydisgusting:
>LITERALLY preaches for fucking Bernie to 2/10 woman next to him
>Talksabout refugees and how brave they are and how he's volunteered for them
>Woman mentions EA games
>Neckbeardfag shits on EA, calls them evil, treat employees poorly, will never buy their games
>Woman nods in agreement

If the SJW doesn't like EA, then who does? Thought they were trying to appeal to the Berniefags like him?
>>
>>341836264
Casuals and people who buy EA games without caring about the games indsutry.
>>
>>341834638
>implying anybody other than numale-looking fucks would ever call somebody a faggot

careful, cheeto stains can be difficult to get out of your neckbeard :^)
>>
>>341834293
Press always think they have more privilege than the attendees at conventions. Staff are taught that unless they have papers or someone certified from the inside comes and gets them, it's a no.
>>
Literalfags. Literally every other post someone uses literally before a hyperbole
>>
>>341835548
>Implying that fat fuck could sneak in anywhere
They probably just felt bad and let him squeeze through.
>>
>>341837349
i literally read that post literally sitting in a literal chair literally in my house
>>
>>341840534
I literally absorbed your thoughts sitting in a literal golden throne in my literal castle, figuratively speaking.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.