[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shadowverse released today. It's much better than Hearthstone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (212 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
212 KB, 1280x720
Shadowverse released today. It's much better than Hearthstone.

Old hags < Beautiful Anime Girls
99% RNG < Skill-Based
Facetards < Focus on Board Control

etc, etc...
>>
>>341830715
>mobile
>>
greenlit on Steam, bro.
>>
but hearthstone is a pc game, this isn't, how can it be better if they're on completely different leagues?
>>
>>341831554
greenlit on Steam, bro.
>>
>>341831747
and when is the pc release then?
>>
>>341832269
this summer yo
>>
is it as pay2win as hearthstone? or *gasp*, even worse?
>>
Why should I play this over Granblue Fantasy?
>>
>>341833142
Less pay2win. Earning packs is easier. Also, you get 10 free packs after completing the tutorial. Each pack has 8 cards, so you get better value for your money. Much higher chance of getting legendaries compared to hearthstone.
>>
>>341833887
Can I play all day and grind packs? or there's a daily limitation?
>>
>>341834342
yes, you can grind to your heart's content!
>>
>>341835025
well you sold me on the hoarding part anon

what makes it better than HS regarding mechanics? or is it literally just a clone with less RNG?

Like I'm guessing you played the EA or beta whatever it was, tell me about a bit about the decks you played if you don't mind.
>>
>>341831261
and steam
>>
>>341835827
And that's the part where the shill stops answering because he ran out of stock answers.
>>
>>341835827
Not him and I don't know tha tmuch about the game because I started yesterday but
>what makes it better than HS regarding mechanics?
Well each "class" has some sort of theme and additional power that they accumulate during the game, Shadowcraft for example collects "shadows" by killing things and dragoncraft gets "overflow" when they get to certain mana ammount, shadows are some sort of ammo for certain cards effects and Overflow are passive effects some of the cards have
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.