[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been playing ds2 so far, Pretty good. Why so much hate about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 315x160) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 315x160
Been playing ds2 so far,
Pretty good.
Why so much hate about it on here?
>>
Some of the enemy placements result in very trial and error style gameplay. I still liked it, but it's a problem. Also being able to teleport from the beginning was a terrible idea.
>>
>>341830532
This place is full of children and retards.
That series is full of memesters and casuals

Combine the two and there you go.
>>
>>341830694
The teleporting isnt that bad, i think they implemented that for people who dont want to walk back and forth to backtrack more efficiently.
>>
>>341830802
If the level design was on par with DaS1, backtracking wouldn't have been an issue.
>>
>>341831183
>muh level design

Did you forget the other half of the game? You mong
>>
It gets better as you go along, especially with the DLC areas, and finally get a good about of Agility so your dodge roll actually does shit.
I think what makes the game stand out is its inconsistency. Some bosses are great and well designed, others are bullshit and have so many bad hitboxes you want to embed your controller in the wall.
>>
>>341831269
What exactly was wrong with the second half? The lack of direction? I didn't notice any major concerns.
>>
>>341831408
>What exactly was wrong with the second half?

Literally fucking everything. You have some fucking shit taste if you think nothing was wrong.
>>
>>341830532
I got ds2 from the ps4 sale, i see a lot of activity. Probably because of that i think.
>>
File: 1465858788895.gif (978 KB, 308x289) Image search: [Google]
1465858788895.gif
978 KB, 308x289
>>341831573
Please specify. I thought Four Kings and New Londo we're great.
Nito was OK.
Lost Izalith and Bed of Cha- oh.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (207 KB, 1332x682) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
207 KB, 1332x682
>>341831573
>it's a literally fucking everything answer

I could have sworn one of the reasons behind 4chan being an 18+ place was to keep childish little posts like this out.

I came into this thread to find out what people did and did not enjoy, seeing posts like this just adds absolutely nothing of substance to the conversation except showing you can't even have one.
>>
>>341831992
>complains about underage
>posts Full Metal Alchemist
heh
>>
File: you.jpg (93 KB, 762x659) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
93 KB, 762x659
>>341832374
It was not a complaint about under age posters but rather the fact that people over the age of 18 that are legally seen as adults are incapable of putting into words just how they feel.

good reading comprehension , LE HEH face XD
>>
>>341830532
I'm guessing some people are just really bitter about the downgrade still
>>
>>341830532
Majula and Heides Tower (starting areas) are comfy as fuck, there are a bunch of shitty uncomfy areas with tedious bullshit in them.

The 3rd DLC was pretty good though apart from the part with the respawning horses.
>>
dark souls 1 was the only true souls game. the took out what made it special by letting you teleport from the start. the game is supposed to be a gauntlet you have to struggle through always looking fore a way to make a shortcut and finally a bonfire after much suffering. you had to actually git gud. other games were still good but not the real thing.
>>
File: 20160502020919_1.jpg (350 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160502020919_1.jpg
350 KB, 1920x1080
Im actually still playing through DS2:SOTFS

And yeah, parts of the game are absolute bullshit. It really feels like they couldnt for the life of them make a good enemy, so they just spam multiple bullshit enemies at you instead. It also feels like its literally impossible to stagger shit sometimes.

>smash some hollow in the fucking head with my tree trunk club
>should have smashed him into the dirt like a post being driven into the ground
>doesnt even stagger him and he smacks me anyway

>giants dual wielding clubs/axes that can hit you when you are BEHIND THEM
>bosses that are actually piss easy, so they just add multiple smaller enemies into the area

>enemies with retard huge aggro range so while you are fighting a mob, other enemies just rush in and blindside you

>parts of the map that make no fucking sense
>>
File: 20160606031728_1.jpg (587 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160606031728_1.jpg
587 KB, 1920x1080
>>341833163

Oh, also, I HATE, HATE, HATE they added so many cool ass shields, but they are all worthless because they have less than 100% block on physical damage.

Every time I find a cool looking one it has garbage stats and I just go back to my Drangleic or Dragon Rider shield.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.