[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So for Divinity: Original Sin, I heard the Enhanced Edition has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Divinity_Original_Sin_cover.png (210 KB, 280x375) Image search: [Google]
Divinity_Original_Sin_cover.png
210 KB, 280x375
So for Divinity: Original Sin, I heard the Enhanced Edition has a richer story but its combat suffers for it. Is this worth it or is it up to my own tastes?

Since it's an RPG I'd figure I'd take the better story but this just pisses me off so much. Fuck enhanced editions, just sell me the fucking game come on. Either that or don't fuck up something else when you make an enhanced edition!
>>
Enhanced is nothing but improvement, you got tricked anon
>>
Get the Enhanced Edition and get the original for free. Get Divinity 2 on gog for the ost, though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kiaQyYq3yg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WatqoJBlNsg
>>
Can you teleport someone every turn in the enhanced edition?
Cause that was amazing.
>>
File: 3e5.png (47 KB, 139x136) Image search: [Google]
3e5.png
47 KB, 139x136
>>341830928
very cool, thank you. i didnt buy either yet so i'll def get EE, fantastic thank you.

>>341833137
dont worry i have the best version of Divinity 2 and intend to enjoy it thoroughly before OS, as well as Divine Divinity.

thanks for the help, this thread can die now. thanks for the OST share as well.
>>
>>341830320

EE is better in every way. Only downside is since some quests have changed a bit you may have difficulty in looking up walkthroughs online.
>>
File: 1445652413157.jpg (18 KB, 523x212) Image search: [Google]
1445652413157.jpg
18 KB, 523x212
>>341834245
>walkthroughs online

I ain't no casual bitch, son. I'm doing all of it alone.
>>
>>341834372
no, most of the shit is very convoluted and obfuscated and makes little to no sense. You have to do the quests and to level up and many of them are just poorly designed. No shame in checking the wikia
>>
>>341835428
Ah, sounds good. EE it is.
>>
Why are they holding hands
>>
>>341830320

The story for divinity is vistigal at best, I have the enhanced edition but I thought combat was pretty good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.