[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite game of all time. Pls no bully. Just tell us why it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 1280x720
Favorite game of all time. Pls no bully.

Just tell us why it's so good in your eyes. Apologies if this thread has been done before.

Pic related
>>
>>341829602
>pls no bully

Lunch money, now
>>
>>341829602
Morrowind

love the lore, world, and it gives me the feeling of adventure no other game has so far
>>
I love mgs3 because of how it makes me feel
>>
Zone of the Enders: the Second Runner

Shot
Blade
Grab
Brandish
>>
2 was more comfy
>>
Psychonauts

It made me laugh.
>>
File: 1451430318157.jpg (38 KB, 261x379) Image search: [Google]
1451430318157.jpg
38 KB, 261x379
>>341829602
>mgs3
>good

Just kidding, it's my favorite game too
>>
>>341829602
I'm doing a snek playthrough of jagged alliance 2.

Loner gunslinger snek whos stealthy and athletic who runs around capping muddafuggas in the face with his delta elite 10mm (1.13 gives it reduculous range with match sights)

I have eva and boss lead fireteams if people you recruit around arulco. Gave boss an Ares Shrike cos its really close to her patriot thing. Made eva a sexust showoff because she plays men for fools and is a whore.

Let the fireteams blast away at stuff. Snek up behind with him alone and cap people in the head. Tried the dart gun. Trivialises the game.
>DART. RUN UP AND KNIFE. REPEAT FOREVER
>>
Hmm. It's hard to choose just 1.

I think I"d have to go with Arcanum: Of DreamWorks & Magick Obscura
>>
>>341829602
Crash Team Racing
its just really fun man
>>
>>341829602
MGS1. It just works really well at entertaining me. It feels like a miniseries with how the action is split up with cutscenes and dialogue. It never bores me.
>>
Majoras Mask
>>
>>341829602
good setting
good characters
good plot
good boss battles
doesn't try to be meta

basically, it was the complete opposite of MGS2
>>
File: Aldera.png (3 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
Aldera.png
3 MB, 2880x1800
World design consistency, the semi-nonlinear nature, amount of weapons, enemy design, story/lore, it's all great.

>>341834397
>Good characters
>>
File: legend_of_mana.jpg (72 KB, 640x639) Image search: [Google]
legend_of_mana.jpg
72 KB, 640x639
>Beautiful art
>Varied and fantastic music
>Huge weapon variety including swords, daggers, knuckles, spears, staves, nunchucks, bows, and more
>Tons of craftable equipment, magic instruments, golems, and pets to train
>Charming characters with tons of personality
>Side quest based storyline which makes for tons of stories, environments, and progression that makes it feel like you're just adventuring rather than following a linear journey
>Multiple ways to get to the final area
>Comfy environments and a home that grows over time with new stuff to do and NPCs coming and going

Only downside is that the combat is incredibly easy to break (first part of combo stuns enemies and most bosses, so if you pace it correctly and only use the first attack it stunlocks everything) which is kinda a bummer. But everything else is bright, fun, and comfy.
>>
>>341829602
>Just tell us why it's so good in your eyes
because i like it. no image provided because this is the only correct answer
>>
Super Smash Bros. Melee.
>>
Did people actually complain about having to constantly change camos all the time?
>>
>>341829602
that's probably it

other candidates would be re4, banjo-kazooie: nuts & bolts, rust
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.