[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys, I got my PSN banned for a week, until the 23rd, bought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (93 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 440x248
Ok guys, I got my PSN banned for a week, until the 23rd, bought a card yesterday before I got banned, got home and was banned.

How long is the card valid? Will I be able to redeem it once I'm unbanned?
>>
They expire the day after you bought them

tough luck m8
>>
Chances are a random card generating bot will pick up the number before you cash it in.
I've heard cases of bots guessing valid numbers during the drive back from Wallmart, so a week I'd say you're fucked.
Might want to sell it
>>
>>341829692
Source?
>>
>>341829727
Isn't that Illegal? Selling it, I mean.
>>
>>341829585
they expire tommrow
>>
I've held on to a card for months and it worked fine
>>
>>341829801
No it isn't. I've bought plenty of cards because clueless soccer moms buy the PS3 card when the little shit wanted an Xbox card. Sometimes they pop up on craiglist like that.
Nothing will happen, the card number is not bound to anything.
You'll lose about 20% of the value but it's better than losing everything
>>
>>341829931
That's what I've heard from most people. Apparently the card's good for a year. I just wanna be sure.
>>
>>341829585
It'll work fine unless you get unlucky, don't worry about it.
>>
>>341829585
>Getting banned from PSN
lol cheating faggot, fuck off
>>
The expiry date is written on the card isn't it? They last for ages, years even.

Secondly, how the fuck did you get banned from PSN? And what kind of ban restricts you from using the store?
>>
>>341829585
Your fine, unless you get really unlucky and a bot manages to get the number. Chances are incredibly slim though
>>
>>341830215
I didn't cheat, pal. I got a little racist. We've all done it. You fucked up too, admit it.
>>
>>341830261
Racist remarks, not my finest hour.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.