[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything to play on this piece of shit that isnt jrpg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Nintendo_3DS_(Blue_Model).png (208 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo_3DS_(Blue_Model).png
208 KB, 600x600
Is there anything to play on this piece of shit that isnt jrpg anime garbage? Kid icarus, Luigis mansion and monster hunter are pretty sweet but what else is nice.
>>
File: 1462056205571.gif (1 MB, 320x170) Image search: [Google]
1462056205571.gif
1 MB, 320x170
>>341829451
>jrpg anime garbage

That's what handhelds are for. The only games being made for them are for that market. Handhelds have become that market.

If you want to play something else then try phone games.
>>
>>341829451

You got smash bros and 3d land

What else did you expect from a kiddy console
>>
>>341829918
SMARTPHONES AND PS VITA ARE A REAL MAN HANDHELDS.
>>
>>341829451
Zelda warrior's is pretty fun.
>>
>>341829451
You can emulate NES, GBC, Gamegear, Gba, and Snes on CFW and if you know how you can even inject your own games into the VC container.
>>
ive been wondering this as well. i want to hack to get links awakening and planet kirbytron but what else?? is it worth the effort?
>>
>>341829918
My friend has a wii u so we occasionally play smash bros on that. Never tried 3d land but he has world so we can all 4p co op that.
>>
I'm not a fan of weebshit but I'd highly recommend Fantasy Life and Steamworld Heist.
>>
Well, Bravely Default is pretty far removed from your typical anime JRPGs of today. It has the common trope here and there but for the most part it's pure classic goodness.
>>
>>341831419
i actually just recently tried out fantasy life and i kinda like it. i picked the tailor life. never heard of steamworld heist, but i did a quick youtube search and im getting a worms Armageddon feel from the gameplay. looks fun im gonna try this out. thanks man.
>>
>Needing anything else on the Pokemon & Monster Hunter machine
You must be an ADD bastard if those can't occupy your schedule for weeks eliminating the need of "other stuff to play"
>>
Is it any easier to pirate games yet? I'm able to and felt like I almost got it but I couldn't get it to work and gave up. I want to play Triple Deluxe but not pay $30 for it.
>>
>>341829451
the most underrated game of the decade
>>
bit boy arcade
airace speed/xeno
>>
>>341831961
i have both. im tired of rajang 140 hunter ultimate. ive killed this fucking thing over 800 times. cant believe i put up with this guild quest rng fuck fest for so long.
>>
>>341831991
its as easy as its ever gonna get really. what guide did you use and how far did you get?
>>
>>341829451
jrpg is not a genre OP...
>>
>>341831991
its so incredibly easy you have to be retarded to not be able to do it

You can literally download legitimate games straight from Nintendos eShop now

as long as you are at or below 10.5 or 10.6 firmware you should be able to do it no problem. Any higher and its a little more complicated

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

if you follow this guide word for word and step by step you will have a hacked 3ds. this guide is retard proof
>>
>>341833002
I've got the hacked 3DS already. Does this guide cover the actual pirating of games?
>>
>>341833002
Will my already downloaded games work fine? Does online play still work?
>>
>>341833829
If youve got the latest FBI installed (which you should) you can download tickets for games to download in the eshop by scanning QR codes here
https://3ds.titlekeys.com/
or get CIAngel and as long as your connected to the internet you can download the ticket straight through that

>>341834126
Yes if you do everything right you will still have your downloaded games and they will still work. And online works fine
>>
>>341833829
No
>>341834126
YES
Thank CFW for that.
>>
>>341834331
That's the part I need help with.
>>
>>341834310
>>341834331
Thanks for the answers guys, I'm gonna do this sometime this weekend then.
>>
>>341834789
if you need more help you should ask around in the homebrew general on /vg/ they are super helpful

or the plailect guide has an IRC thats super helpful also
>>
>>341834361
pirating games is the part you need help with? anon here >>341834310 just explained how to do so though.;
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.