[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You told me this game was bad /v/, that it was the worst in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: apollo justice.jpg (19 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
apollo justice.jpg
19 KB, 237x213
You told me this game was bad /v/, that it was the worst in the series. So why did I enjoy it so much?
>>
>>341819204
It's a MEME you dip.
>>
>>341819204
i only enjoyed case 1
>>
File: 7lOZhGA.png (58 KB, 914x848) Image search: [Google]
7lOZhGA.png
58 KB, 914x848
Worst game in the series doesn't mean it's a bad game. It means it's not as good as the others in the series, but that doesn't exclude it from being an alright experience.
>>
>>341819204
The aesthetic is my favorite of the series but the main case seems rushed and doesn't make any sense
>>
>>341819204
There are not bad Phoenix Wright games.

This is just generally agreed to be one of the weaker ones.
>>
>>341819204
Worst game in a great series can be pretty alright.
>>
>>341819204
I loved it too. Sure, I know it has some problems like that third case and that both DD and SoJ made it even more irrelevant, but who cares, it had great music, a great villain, an interesting rival, and a really good protagonist.
>>
AA3>AAI2>AA>AA6>LvW>DGS>AA2>AA5>AJ>AAI
>>
>>341819449
By main case you mean Case 4 right, I thought it was one of the best in the series behind 1-4, 1-5, and 3-5
>>
>>341819912
Shit taste
5 > 1 > Investigations 2 > 3 > 4 > 大逆転裁判 > Investigations 1 > 2

Haven't played Vs layton or 6 yet
>>
Why do people rate AAI1 that low?
I really liked how they made it feel like something different, yet similar enough to the main series
>>
>>341819204
Because you have shit taste.

At the time of its release, AJ was a massive disappointment because it wasn't about Feeny but then it was and AJ was pushed aside. AJ as a character doesn't serve a real purpose since Phoenix basically runs the show. They don't let Apollo develop despite he game being called AJ (in the west).

Then AJ gets shoe horned in DD with some forced drama about his best friend. And all the characters from AJ don't serve any purpose other than to make cameos and clog up the game.

AAI was just a bad game. AJ was a mistake that ruined future games.
>>
>>341820880
Last case dragged on way longer than it should have. None of the cases were particularly memorable. The whole game was just a resounding "meh" for me. It din't have anything offensively bad like the circus case or 5-2 though.
>>
>>341820974
It's too bad sour pusses like you need to come and whine in every thread thats just trying to appreciate a good franchise. I wouldn't mind except it always starts some big dumb argument that derails the thread. Can't you just enjoy each game for what it is. I feel like some people take the plot of Ace Attorney (of all fucking things) way more seriously than they should. Its like complaining about scooby doo jumping the shark or something.
>>
Quick /v/ post some of your favorite tracks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jiCeo1Vy20
>>
>>341821509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMjI20sTrCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww75HF5BAo8
>>
>>341819204
Because /v/ hates different things even if they're good.
>>
Because /v/ has the worst tastes in games.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.