[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this gonna be an all new story with all new characters, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1000x562
Is this gonna be an all new story with all new characters, or rehash the same zombie characters that have been beaten to death?
>>
No one knows.
>>
>>341818295
Montage with a olddude in a wheelchair suggests to me Spencer has his hand in this game. But that Ghosthunters gettogether we saw in the demo was a placeholder
>>
They already said the TV show crew from the Demo are not the characters in the game.

I think the main cast of heroes will all be new, but the villain may be a returning one. There will probably be a cameo by one of the main cast at the end or the intro or something.
>>
File: 1428602965344.jpg (53 KB, 341x450) Image search: [Google]
1428602965344.jpg
53 KB, 341x450
>>341818295
I've yet to play the demo because of Sony jews but I heard it's ghost focused now or some shit. If true what I want to know is how did they make a virus that mutates people into ghosts?
Also if it is ghosts, seems like a pretty good excuse to bring Wesker back from the dead.
>>
It was already announced it will be a reboot.
>>
My dad works at Capcom and said you play as Nemesis in this one.
>>
>>341818937

Theres only one ghostly girl, and they confirmed thats just a creepy easter egg, not an actual part of the story or gameplay.

>>341819292

Where?
>>
>>341819579
Oh, that's all right then. However it makes me even more confused about the whole situation. The demo isn't a demo at all as far as I can tell as nothing that takes place will appear in the main title.
>>
>>341819698

The game is supposed to be take place in the house and a nearby mansion. Presumably, the enemies will be in the full game too, this is just to show you the gameplay mechanics and how they'll (try to) kill you.
>>
>>341819897
Ok then. I wish they would just release it for everyone so I can stop sounding like a dumbass.
>>
>>341819996

I hear ya. I'd love to play it, but I'm not paying 50 bucks for a demo.
>>
>>341819292

No, it hasn't.

Well, it depends on what you undesrtand for a reboot. In the sense it will bring a new standard for the series in matter of game mechanics and feel, sure, but then you'd have to consider RE4 a reboot as well. Cannonicaly, it takes place after RE6, so it is tied with the previous games, although we don't know how much.

One thing we can say for sure is that this is the second rebirth of RE, not counting Revelations (which take the premise of RE4-6 and narrow it down a little bit to a slower pace anyway).
>>
They're using the resident evil name to sell a completely different game.

Same deal with the new last of us game aka god of war. I suppose they don't have enough confidence to release it under the strength of a new IP.
>>
>>341820494
More like its finally returning to horror, like fans have been wanting them to do since 4.
>>
Reddit: The Game
>>
The full game will play nothing like the demo. In fact, I don't think the demo scenario is even the prologue. First person view was kinda confirmed (hard to tell things apart with most jap devs interviews, really), but the game director itself said that games like Outlast make him feel uncomfortable in a bad way, and that he doesn't want to replicate that kind of experience. We WILL have to fight back those monsters/ghosts/zombies, not just play hide & seek with a tyrant-like creature.

I'm getting a Condemned: Criminal Origins vibe here, but with puzzles and more guns.
>>
>>341818691
He's dead
>>
>>341820679
>walking simulator
>horror
pick 1
>>
>>341822603
So what do you think of P.T?
I'm being serious
>>
>>341822419
That hasn't stopped Resident Evil characters before.
>>
This article should be mandatory reading before someone makes an re7 thread.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/06/15/e3-2016-13-things-you-should-know-about-resident-evil-7

>inb4 linking to ign

Don't care make a pastebin if you're going to cry about it.
>>
>>341824967
People are going to be asking the same dumb shit in every RE7 thread.

>B-BUH THEY SAID THE DEMO IS NOT THE SAME
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci5R6LNJQcE
12:24
WHAT
THE
FUCK
>>
>>341818295
Judging from the cover I was kinda hoping it would be about george trevor and the spencer mansion but I guess not.
>>
File: 1466058199341.jpg (177 KB, 755x742) Image search: [Google]
1466058199341.jpg
177 KB, 755x742
>>341819453
Noice.
>>
>>341826252
I really, REALLY want Resident Evil to move away from mansions. Because I will bet my left nut that before the end of this game; you get into an undeground lab.
>>
>>341818295
We don't know 100%, but it's been said that it takes place after the events of 7, and that the main character is a "normal person" because the classic RE characters became too powerlevely.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.