[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Characters that are literally you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: Mr.Orange.jpg (31 KB, 439x461) Image search: [Google]
Mr.Orange.jpg
31 KB, 439x461
Characters that are literally you.
>>
Okami is still my favorite date to game. Only real complaint I have about the game is that it's pisseasy.
>>
File: noheroes.jpg (24 KB, 170x236) Image search: [Google]
noheroes.jpg
24 KB, 170x236
>>341815960
>>
File: 73900.jpg (37 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
73900.jpg
37 KB, 225x350
>>
File: CoupleDialog.gif (1 MB, 625x500) Image search: [Google]
CoupleDialog.gif
1 MB, 625x500
>>341815960
Are you Chinese? Then can you translate this shit for me?
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x457
>>
>>341816145

What about the cringey sexism from Issun?

Or about how it's not a cohesive story but rather a bunch of stories broken up with very little interconnection and that only the first one was any good?

Or that the minigames were fucking awful? (They might have been better on PS2 admittedly, I played it on Wii)

Or that you have to fight that fucking Orochi what, like 5 fucking times?

Or that the final part is literally in a space ship and the gods are Ayy Lmaaos?
>>
>>341816350

She's asking if OP is a faggot
>>
File: Ganondorf.png (351 KB, 421x655) Image search: [Google]
Ganondorf.png
351 KB, 421x655
Literally me. Giant upon men, long flowing fiery red-orange hair, big horse cock and everything.
>>
>>341816598
>What about the cringey sexism from Issun?
I can't remember anything like that.

>Or about how it's not a cohesive story but rather a bunch of stories broken up with very little interconnection and that only the first one was any good?
I liked how there different stories, made it feel like you're a hero of the entire country rather than it just being one heroic tale.

>Or that the minigames were fucking awful? (They might have been better on PS2 admittedly, I played it on Wii)
Only bad one was the Stone Guardian ones.

>Or that you have to fight that fucking Orochi what, like 5 fucking times?
Okay Orochi got old as fuck at one point, that I'll admit.

>Or that the final part is literally in a space ship and the gods are Ayy Lmaaos?
Could've been better but it wasn't really a big chore or anything, so it never really got in the way of my enjoyment in the game.
>>
>>341816598
wow you are just a dumb cunt
>>
Can your wife do the Shun Goku Satsu?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.