[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of catherine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Catherine_cover.jpg (177 KB, 723x463) Image search: [Google]
Catherine_cover.jpg
177 KB, 723x463
What does /v/ think of catherine?
>>
Cool concept. Murakami vibes. I hope there's a sequel or remaster but I know it's probably not going to happen.
>>
Fantastic stand alone game.
>>
File: Best girl Erica.png (970 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Best girl Erica.png
970 KB, 1280x720
Erica a best.
>>
K>C
>>
>>341816541
who?
>>
>>341816747
Haruki Murakami
>>
great atmosphere. i'd honestly play just the bar segments alone. the drink trivia and camaraderie you had with your friends was great.

the puzzle gameplay is cool too.
>>
>>341815426
It's a great ass video game. One of my favorites
>>
>>341815426
I like the cover on the right because it looks like she's taking it up the ass
>>
>>341815426
Great puzzle mechanics, and some interesting atmospheric moments regarding the nightmares and the mystery of what's real or not.

Wasn't a huge fan of the explanation behind it all and how much of a tool Vincent was until the last 2% of the story.
>>
>>341817350
It's yet another layer of contrast.

The covers have PS3 & 360, C & K, and it has tits & ass to top it off.
>>
easily the best original game from last gen
>>
It's a good puzzle game
>>
>There is nothing in life I love more than butts
>Want the 360 cover but have the game on PS3
FUCK
>>
>>341816612
>can't be impregnated
>manages to get young cute fuckboi
>because of that she suffers same nightmares as others
writer so cruel
>>
>>341817946
The first prints had a reversible cover; just look at the OP for example.

They might be fucking tough to find, but it is worth it.
>>
Sasuga, Meguro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n08b1ptdnYM
>>
File: 1461430010483.jpg (510 KB, 1200x1788) Image search: [Google]
1461430010483.jpg
510 KB, 1200x1788
It's one of my favorite games.
I enjoy the story and bar segments, and I find the puzzle gameplay to be addictive, fun and even frustrating at times, but that is also part of the charm.

I simply love this game.
>>
>>341818070
She gets the nightmares because she is a man. It's the writers subtly hinting at trannies being degenerates that will never be comfortable in their own skin.
>>
>>341818724
I think it has more to do with Rebecca taking away Toby's chances of mating with a real female, so she has the nightmares as a punishment.
>>
Katherine and Vincent will make cute babies
>>
The puzzles drive me crazy.
The bar atmosphere was incredible though.
>>
Probably one of my favourite games of all time.
>>
File: DSC_0009.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0009.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>341817946
>not having the Neofag custom covers.
>>
>>341818724
>she is a man
I know that, but I'd still fuck her. Wish she didn't have nightmares because of that
>>
>>341818391
Is Meguro the most versatile composer in the industry?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.