[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know where I can by a PS4 for under $200?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (183 KB, 450x419) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183 KB, 450x419
Anyone know where I can by a PS4 for under $200?
>>
>>341813747
Sent the link to ur inbox ;)
>>
I can ask my friend to steal one from his workplace (he got mine and yours that way). $200
>>
>>341813747
you're not gonna find it New at that price unless you stumble across a naive mom who's getting rid of her sons PS4. Maybe used
>>
Real question.

At the point, isn't it true that consoles are a better choice than PCs with the significant price drops made?
>>
eBay.
>>
>>341814246
>paying for online

No, it's not true.
>>
>>341814246
Yes.
Cheaper and practical.
>>
>>341814412
sup poorfag
>>
nigga what are you even doing, just go steal it
>>
>>341814412
It's just a matter of time before PC starts asking for an online fee and you know it.
>>
>>341813747
I had one but I just sold it to the poster below me
>>
>>341814513

I don't see it happening unless Valve dips their toe in first because they are the only company with enough leverage and existing infrastructure on PC to implement such a thing. And even then, they would rightfully get an even bigger backlash than the paid mods conterversy.
>>
>>341814880
Valve would do it though.
>>
>>341814447
Could someone post that image of PS3 Sonyggers laughing at Microdrones for paying for live saying that Sony will never charge for online.
I don't have it.
>>
>>341814921

They'll lose the goodwill of the communities of Dota 2 and CS:GO being the big 2 games they still maintain. Their revenue would realistically be halved from this seeing as they aren't market leaders in esports with those titles. Especially with Dota 2 where it's free to play and they have to provide superior freebies to even compete with League of Legends. Paying for online would realistically kill both games.

Valve would not even think about implementing this in a trial for their existing games. They would do something if they introduce a new game but they don't make games anymore, so...
>>
>>341815382
But Valve has the PC community by the balls. If they start charging, people will bitch for a couple days, only to start buying prepaid Steam Time cards.
You're underestimating Valve and overestimating the PC community.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.