[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gomenasai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 3055130-1367322107-Nioh-[1].jpg (49 KB, 760x428) Image search: [Google]
3055130-1367322107-Nioh-[1].jpg
49 KB, 760x428
Gomenasai
>>
>>341811674
Hellow William-Sama
>>
>>341811839
Could be worse.
They could be speaking butchered Portuguese
>>
>>341811674
Taishoguu
>>
>>341812002
That would have been more interesting imo
>>
>>341812002
Give me bad portuguese.
>>
>>341812002
I mean portuguese makes more sense than the random irish.
>>
>>341811674

is that geralt?
>>
>>341812802
It's Uuramu-sama.
>>
Gomenasai Tokyo no Geralt-sama.
>>
Hajimemashte. Watashi no kensan. Video gamu o shimasen. Konbanwa
>>
>>341812146
It can not be transliterated, it defies any attempt at depiction, you can only hear it in action, but it kills your soul a little every time you do.
>>
>>341813703
fuck it.
Give it to me.
>>
File: file.png (290 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
file.png
290 KB, 540x360
Gamer had an interview with Yasuda-san from the Nioh team and have a lot more info on what has changed.

The demo they had in the private press rooms at E3 is the current work-in-progress beta version, which will be out to the public in August.

First off, the beta test version will start out with a tutorial stage at the top and will teach players the basics. They also added in a new stage: Nakatsu (located in Kyushu, Japan) and a new weapon type: dual blades. Taking from FB from the alpha, they changed how the lock-on camera behaves and made a ton of other adjustments.

You’ll also be able to use firearms and bows on the fly. Firearms make a loud sound so they will attract nearby monsters, but they are powerful.

Nakatsu, unlike the other stages in the demo, is quite bright in appearance. The castle includes tons of complex and small passages filled with enemies waiting to kill you. The area has a lot of shortcuts, one of the things they decided to add after listening to FB as well.

For gameplay mechanics, they also added a hot springs. If you find a hot spring you can bath in it to recover your HP and get various buffs.

At the start of Nakatsu you’ll first face off against pirates and other human enemies but as you go deeper you’ll encounter zombie-like yokai. The location includes tons of complex and small passages filled with enemies but there are also a lot of shortcuts you can unlock.

At the end of the Nakatsu stage is the sexy corpse licking 飛縁魔 (Hinoenma), a yokai in Japanese mythology that seduces men, makes their lives miserable, then kills them. She flies and attacks in the air and sucks your blood. It is still undecided if they will include her in the beta version though. They go one about the story premise, but I’ve covers that enough so I’ll skip it…
>>
File: file.png (309 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
file.png
309 KB, 540x304
>>341814416
Yasuda-san and a lot of the development staff are huge dark souls fans, but they do feel their game has a unique identity of its own (and team ninja are veterans when it comes to making hard games). Head honcho Shibusawa-san is apparently a huge bloodborne fan and has been playing the Nioh builds a lot, and give them a lot of advice as he plays.

Nioh is currently 60-70% done. There is not “easy” mode (duh) but they do have online co-op for those who are stuck, as well as sub missions that you can do to level up and get good items.

The game is massive and is going to be about 30-40 hours long. It will remain an exclusive for PS4 at this point.

>http://gaijinhunter.tumblr.com/post/146005185122/nioh-beta-news
>>
>>341812146
assasins creed 3
>>
>>341815026
I believe Rogue has a part in Lisbon, but i've never played that game
>>
>>341815353
3 has a mission in Brazil and if i remember gud they all speak like retards
>>
>>341814416
>For gameplay mechanics, they also added a hot springs. If you find a hot spring you can bath in it to recover your HP and get various buffs.

Kinky
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.