[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is going to end on a sad note, isn't it /v/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
This game is going to end on a sad note, isn't it /v/.
>>
Does anyone even care about TLG at this point? Last year's gameplay demo was very underwhelming and this year's trailer looked no different.
>>
>>341811407
Is it a delayed note?
>>
They ruined the boxart
>>
None of the MCs in these games have ever died. so probably not.
>>
File: 1.jpg (28 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28 KB, 700x500
>>341811803
It should've been this.
>>
Penny Arcade put it best. Theres only two ways this game is gonna end: the boy dies or or the griffon dies.
>>
>>341811910
Did you actually play Shadow Of The Colossus?
>>
>>341812270

Agro was fine, Wanderer was a baby, and the girl woke up.

Ico lived and so did Yorda.

No one has ever died.
>>
>mfw the twist ending is that nobody dies and its happy
>>
The better question is, will it connect to ICO and/or SOTC?
>>
>>341811407
I hope so
>>
>The last guardian is Dormin
>Throughout the game you indirectly help with the creation of the colossi
>The final fight is betraying your fluffy friend Dormin and sealing it in the well
>You were Lord Emon all along
>>
>last level
>spooky scary skellys
>you were a skelly all along
>rip out griffin fucker's face
the end
>>
It's a last gen game by now, might be too late for it
>>
File: 1452287264863.png (186 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1452287264863.png
186 KB, 640x360
>Team Ico's reputation has people expecting a sad ending
>The idea of descending with a happy ending is mind-blowing
Hilarious
>>
File: rip.jpg (168 KB, 1187x677) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
168 KB, 1187x677
>>341811407
Mark my words
>>
Maybe it will be like raising a wolf puppy and as it gets older it becomes more aggressive. Game ends with it becoming fully feral.
>>
>>341811407

It will flop in both ratings and story. People who are hyped for this after 1 decade of development hell will be sorely disappointed.

The same is going to happen with Final Fantasy XV as well.
>>
>>341811407
They're just going to kill off the dogbird and that will be that
anyone can see it coming
>>
>>341811407
>I guess you really are gonna be the Last Guardian
Watch them pull this shit
>>
Like Duke Forever without the as long wait.
>>
>>341811407
Well, let's see:

Ico ended with the lead, "Ico", escaping the crumbling castle while leaving Yorda behind for story reasons, only for him to experience delirious fantasies as he lay exposed upon the ocean that he reached shore and found her alive and well, too.

Bummer, that.

Colossus ended with "Wander" being corrupted by the demon/god-like Dormin and his village elder performing a ritual that banished them into a vortex. Mono awakens from her "death" and with Wander's horse Argo explores the castle she finds herself in, as there's literally no way out. Oh, and the guy who sacrificed his life for her turned into a little horny baby.

Bummer, that.
>>
Didn't they already show the big guy dying in the E3 trailer?
>>
>>341817156
?
>>
>>341817156
bane?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 325x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 325x288
>guardian dying
>at last moment transfers soul into qt gril
>full penetration
>>
>>341818117

I only watched the trailer once, but there was a part where ratbirddog looked pretty thoroughly messed up, seemingly after fighting the shadow ratbirddog. Might be nothing, but developers have had a bad habit of showing shit from the end of the game in their trailers over the last few years.
>>
>>341819195
I'm down.
Only if I get to play Dolph Lundgren.
>>
>>341811765
Die
>>
>>341811407

the guardian dog thing is 100% going to die at the end
>>
>>341811407
>yfw this is a prequel to Ico, and the kid in the game will be the first child sacrificed.
>>
>>341822985
>game ends and the narrator starts his final monologue with a black screen
>fades in to him sitting in a garden telling the story to what is clearly an older Yorda
>as he finishes speaking the camera pulls back to reveal they're in the garden of the temple in SotC
>yfw
>>
>>341822717
Either the griffin or the kid or both.
>>
File: Ico_north_american_cover.jpg (23 KB, 250x357) Image search: [Google]
Ico_north_american_cover.jpg
23 KB, 250x357
>>341811803
Team ICO doesn't boxart
>>
File: jPE90.jpg (275 KB, 1797x763) Image search: [Google]
jPE90.jpg
275 KB, 1797x763
>>341825780
you know they were forced to change to that from the original 10/10 GOAT cover right?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.