[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
His death was the best thing to happen to Nintendo. He was running
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: satoru_iwata_wii_u_gamepad.jpg (75 KB, 760x582) Image search: [Google]
satoru_iwata_wii_u_gamepad.jpg
75 KB, 760x582
His death was the best thing to happen to Nintendo. He was running everything into the ground.
>>
>>341798867

Your pic is Iwata, you retard, not Miyamoto.
>>
>>341798867
Yes. New zelda would've been shittier with him in charge right now. He held back creativity within the company for so long
>>
True
>>
>>341798867
Nintendo is still making awful decisions, though. The NX is still gonna be far behind its competition.
>>
Hello?
>>
File: Ami_kawashima.jpg (28 KB, 631x480) Image search: [Google]
Ami_kawashima.jpg
28 KB, 631x480
>shiggy is still alive
>nintendo of america hasnt been dissolved yet
>>
>>341799807
based on kimishima's words, he fucking hated Wii/wiiu and wants a system that reaches out to real gamers
>>
>>341798867
Actually, Miyamoto would've been better to die, desu. He's been the one behind the majority of the stupid ideas at Nintendo recently. We need new people. More ideas like Splatoon, or Tomodachi Life. Better teams. Not just those with ancient history.
i.e. Miyamoto is basically the Vince McMahon of Nintendo.
>>
I wish he didn't die just so I wouldn't have witnessed chibis personal funeral service for him
>>
>>341800093
Lay off Miyamoto. All he wanna do is make new games but Iwata forced him general manager of a billion different projects.
>>
>>341799698
What the fuck does Iwata have to do with Breath of the Wild? Do you faggots just make shit up in your head as you go and say "Oh yeah he was totally responsible for that"?
>>
>>341799945
Based Yakuza
>>
>>341800461
Iwata actively ruined Zelda with SS. He forced developers to use tacky motion controls, forced hand holding for kiddy audience, etc etc
>>
Nintendo's biggest problem is that it is a very Japanese company. They make what they make and either it is well accepted or rejected by the public. Trying to gauge what is wanted before hand or even looking at what the competition is doing is a completely foreign concept. If you have heard of not-invented-here syndrome, this is more like not-invented-by-the-boss syndrome. They would rather go bankrupt then to go against the way they've always done things.
>>
>>341798867
Your death would be the best thing to happen to your family
>>
Then why does it feel like it made things worse?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.