[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /v/ hate Mighty No 9 so much? Didn't you guys want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: CksRbMaXEAA1f_r.jpg (252 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
CksRbMaXEAA1f_r.jpg
252 KB, 900x1200
Why does /v/ hate Mighty No 9 so much?
Didn't you guys want a new Mega Man game?
>>
I wanted a date on my prom night
>>
>>341797276

Found the anime fan
>>
Because it was the norm here ever since the Dina shit and the terrible PR and marketing just made it snowball it more and more.

Not that the game's good either.
>>
>>341797382
sick
>>
File: 1381462422282.png (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1381462422282.png
69 KB, 500x500
>this garbage
>mega man

>COMBOS!!!!
>>
>you now realize Bloodborne was announced and released and then the expansion was released, all within the time it took to make Mighty No 9
>>
Anyone know own when backers are supposed to get the physical rewards, or even at least theit download codes?
>>
I'm surprised in comes out in under a week and barely anyone even cares.
>>
File: beck.png (327 KB, 795x599) Image search: [Google]
beck.png
327 KB, 795x599
For a game that's supposedly developed by a team of Megaman alumni, it doesn't really show it well. MN9 is one step forward, four steps back in terms of refining the MM formula.
>>
>>341800895
Honestly my least favorite part is the "you have to dash through enemies to 100%" thing. Like, tacking on some random-ass requirement like that that's irrelevant to the main game sucks.

Ever play Azure Striker Gunvolt? Same shit, you have to shoot each enemy 2-3 times, then press the rape button. For every single enemy, you can't "shoot" them all at once because after 3 shots it starts stealing marks from the old enemy. Rinse, repeat.
>>
File: Delayed.jpg (165 KB, 495x1324) Image search: [Google]
Delayed.jpg
165 KB, 495x1324
Probably because they delayed the shit out of it to the point where the PC's Debug version got leaked before any version of the game came out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.