[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a KotH match >team doesnt stay the fuck together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: char_158806.jpg (18 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_158806.jpg
18 KB, 210x240
>it's a KotH match
>team doesnt stay the fuck together
I hate mainong Zenyatta sometimes
>>
>>341797018
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>main
>>
File: ftgYHZ2.jpg (93 KB, 960x390) Image search: [Google]
ftgYHZ2.jpg
93 KB, 960x390
>>
>>341797359
Look we learned in TF2 that people should play everyone but we also learned that people dont. they play like 3 characters and only one of those characters is deeply practiced. but you are right to a degree

>>341797018
OP you need to switch classes in that situation. If you dont want to then you need to find friends to play with where you can communicate and compromise with one another otherwise shut up and quit bitching like your mother
>>
>>341797018
If you're gonna be maining heroes, do it properly.
Have at least one main in each type so you won't completely fuck team comps.
>>
>team keeps trickling into the capture point and dying one by one
>you're doing it too
>can't break the cycle

How the fuck do you stop it.
>>
>>341798638
change to hanzo
plink away at range
>>
>play volskaya offense
>go rein
>rest of the team is a genji, 76 and 3 hanzos
>fuck all progress
>ask if the hanzos can switch to another more helpful hero
>one changes into widowmaker and the other 2 bitch and moan about it

Not even sure why I even bother sometimes...
>>
>>341798638
Spam group up and jump up and down in spawn?
>>
>maining heroes
>not changing your playstyle according to the situation

You are as bad as four snipers on offense
>>
>it's a 2 snipers/builders episode
>>
>>341797018
> It is Attack for us
> 2 dwarfs and a symmetra
> Lose

People are dense
>>
>>341799081
>3 hanzos
>on attack

There's a point when you should simply leave the game man.
>>
>>341801860
Was it payload?

I've seen people try to turn the payload into an armored car, but it's dificult to set up.
>>
>>341797018
I've never played a single video game where the team stayed together.
They always run off gung-ho like faggots
>>
>>341797018
What goes through a person's head that makes them think "Hmm. We're on attack, my team has 2 offensive heroes, a Widow and a Tank but no Support. Guess I'll pick Hanzo!"?

This has happened at least 40 times
>>
>>341802943
Because they "main" hanzo so much they think he's good in any situation
>>
>>341802943
it doesnt matter what map, attack defense, team comp etc...theres always a hanzo and a genji. i mean those are decent heroes but the people who play them achieve fucking nothing the entire game.
>>
>>341802359
It is, but when it works holy shit is it hilarious.
>>
File: 1329924468403.jpg (129 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1329924468403.jpg
129 KB, 500x500
>>341801860

>attacking
>pick symmetra because wanted to try payload full of sentries
>some guy literally yells at me on mic to not pick symm on attack
>we win
>potg is me holding left click chasing a winston running away
>>
Zenyatta is borderline unplayable in koth. The whole map allows itself for flankers, and Zen gets his shit pushed in by them. He's better for payload and or capture point maps.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.