[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Console arms race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 940x529
Is sony just going to release a stronger console after the 4k ?
>>
They might try another 599 US DOLLAHS. They even admit how desperate they are to keep PC gaming at bay.
>>
Yes and it'll be much more powerful and sophisticated. Sony has more money with 45 million consoles

45x300$ =13,500,000 profit

That's a butt load of money. They can definitely make a stronger console that'll have at least 10 flops
>>
>4k console
>Part of the Xbone family
kek, GG microsoft.
>>
>>341795946
20x300$=1.6 mil in profits

Pathetic and puny compared to Sony.
>>
Sony probably baited MS to get them to announce theirs first and then went to make something better

Would be pretty funny
>>
>>341796332
Neo is already in production.
>>
>>341795946
>this sonygger delusion
kek
>>
Another desperate attempt to shilling this shitbox.
>>
>Sony is just gonna release a stronger console! MS BTFO

Except that Neo is already in production long enough they can't afford to change it without it missing the original release window and putting games meant to show off the power of it on hold/restart development

Sony never "baited" MS in the first place either with the used games thing. That was just MS being headstrong and retarded and Sony reacting to it in a simple but effective way.
>>
>>341798330
>my dad work for Sony
>>
>>341798452
Specs leaked months ago.
>>
>getting a VR machine
Pass.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.