[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what game next year can honestly hope to stop this from getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: hero-landscape-2052.jpg (433 KB, 2052x1163) Image search: [Google]
hero-landscape-2052.jpg
433 KB, 2052x1163
So what game next year can honestly hope to stop this from getting GotY?
>>
>>341795142
Several. Are you dumb enough to think this has a chance against GTA VI?
>>
File: rdr2.jpg (68 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
rdr2.jpg
68 KB, 970x545
>>341795142
You already know the answer anon

Rockstar is the dream team. And as being such, will embarrass the shit out of Nintendo
>>
>>341795384
Threads over. No game can compete with an AAA Rockstar game.
>>
>>341795343
>>341795384
>>341795623
>muh Rockstar

This Zelda will be the Ocarina of Time for this generation. Mark it down. 99 meta score or higher
>>
>>341795142
Remastered, the Remastered Remastered Edition
>>
It really depends on personal tastes.

Off the top of my head;

- Persona 5
- Ace Combat 7
- NieR: Automata
- Mount & Blade: Bannerlord
- Yooka Laylee

All could prove better than it if you're more into their style of things than you are Breath of the Wild.

I'm sure there's many more games I'm forgetting, too.
>>
>>341795142
>being above the age of 14
>liking Zelda games
pick one
>>
>>341796232
With Internet reviewers now I honestly don't think any game will ever score a 99 again.
>>
>>341800519
it's possible, but extremely unlikely - yeah

it just has to be a weird, niche game that doesn't get much mainstream coverage but still does really, really well with its target critics

like that baseball sim that's near the top of the pc all time best list on metacritic
>>
>>341798971
Not him, but I'm 26 and still like Zelda games. Sorry I enjoy the things I like and have fun with a variety of video games regardless of platform.

I'll stop liking Zelda now and move onto something more mature and dark.
>>
>>341795142
>Babbies first open world game
>literally copies everything from Ubisoft games

IT'S OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT THO
>>
>>341801313
IT'S OKAY WHEN A SERIES THAT DESPERATELY NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS FINALLY GETS IT
>>
>>341801660
Something like what? They are just catching up to the rest of the industry, slowly. Too bad the NX graphics are sounding like they are gonna be shit again.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 825x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 825x780
SA3.
>>
La-mulana 2
>>
>>341795142
Persona 5. It won't though.
>>
>>341795142
Mountain Blade 2: Butterlord
>releasing next year
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.