[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just beat Birthright, is Conquest or revelations any better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1466046192450.png (400 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
1466046192450.png
400 KB, 500x663
I just beat Birthright, is Conquest or revelations any better?
Also, Elise is best girl
>>
Conquest is better gameplay wise but has a fucking retarded plot, Revelations is ok for the whole "you get everyone" thing and has the happiest ending, but some of the maps are pretty bad(especially early game) but it's still fun.
>>
>>341791065
>Bad
Is it as brutal as the first 5 maps of Awakening on Lunatic +?
>>
>>341791214
Bad as in it's fucking boring as all hell, Revelation starts getting decent at chapter 11. Nothing in Fates is as bad as Lunatic+, I've heard Conquest Lunatic is pretty damn tough but still fair.
>>
>>341791343
Oh, that kind if bad. Shame, really, Awakening lunatic pushed my shit in sideways
>>
>>341791543
Awakening Lunatic was a case of the enemies simply having fucking huge stats, or in Lunatic+, unfair as fuck skills. Conquest is hard because it gives challenging map designs, competent enemy AI, and enemies that have actual skills that aren't unfair but still dangerous.
>>
>>341790595
>I just beat Birthright, is Conquest or revelations any better?

Birthright is literally shit and both Conquest and Revelations are substantially better.

I played Conquest first and Birthright second and had to drag myself through Birthright because it's so overwhelmingly bland.
The maps all suck. The Hoshidans are far less interesting than the Nohrians.
Elise is best girl. Sakura is only mildly charming in her romance with the wind tribe kid, but honestly he's worthless in the Birthright path anyways so...

The only gripe there is about Conquest is that the Avatar acts like a fucking retard. Seriously, there is suspension of disbelief issues with how the Avatar acts, but that's the only problem with it.
>>
>>341794437
>Literally shit
It's kind of sad when the highest point of it is watching your adopted little sister throw herself in front of a blade meant for you
>>
>>341794902
>It's kind of sad when the highest point of it is

I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way. I hated that scene, but at the same time it's the best scene because it actually makes you feel something.
Birthright is terrible at making you feel anything.
>>
How did they fuck up the plot this badly?
>>
>>341795369
I felt something when Lilith died, but only after I discovered that she is your sister
>>
>>341790595
>maid elise
>not going sorcerer elise
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.