[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WoW RP Server
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82oTE-qgKKg

http://epsilonwow.net/

We are an all-GM roleplaying server, a sub-genre of the private server community brought upon by Echeloned WoW. We are running a modified, 4.3.4 version of TrinityCore called Enteleaie, the very same that Echeloned WoW ran eight years ago (obviously with a revision or two sprinkled in since then). Our goal is to provide a healthy, customizable roleplaying experience to our players via the 150+ GM commands they have access to, including our unique character owned phasing commands that allow players to create their own worlds to build within.

I'd like to show you what our players have been capable of creating already. Our launch announcement video can be found here, and showcases some of the best phases we've seen built on previous and present iterations of our server.

Within our custom content patch (weighing in at just under 8 GB), we have...

A beautifully crafted login screen and custom interface

70,000 objects from Warlords of Draenor, Mists of Pandaria and even some completely custom ones you won't find anywhere else

Hundreds of tile objects that use textures found throughout the game to allow players to create custom terrain in their phases

HD character models from Warlords of Draenor

108 native character race morphs, including three Dwarf races, a dozen Troll races, Blackrock Orcs, Fel Orcs, Grimtotem Tauren, Taunka, Tuskarr and more!
>>
bump,
>>
>b-bump! p-please don't let my shilling fall off the board so fast!

lol fuck off
>>
bump2
>>
do you have a video of someone actually building their own world thing?

I don't want to download wow and your patch only to see if it's crap or not, sounds kinda interesting tho, city building with wow assets could be what landmark should have been.
>>
>>341788170
>>341788396
>>341788562
>>341788940
If you have to shill this shit on /v/ you KNOW it's fuckin trash. Kill yourself brah. No one wants to RP with a bunch of poorfag neckbeards like yourself.
>>
>Echeloned WoW

ive been looking for this forever but forgot the server name sad to see it was shutdown
>>
>>341788170
Literal advertising. Get that ass banned.
>>
>>341788170
>epsilonwow
"expert developers"

>goes online to play pretend all day with fellow fatasses.

yeah ok
>>
>>341790885
>It's okay when Nostalrius does it
>>
Do you guys accept donations?
>>
>>341792521
sent :^)
>>
>>341788170
This is morally wrong.
Blizzard has to know about this.
>>
>>341788170
thanks for all the details, it should help with the report :^)
>>
File: 1466119504443.jpg (24 KB, 490x376) Image search: [Google]
1466119504443.jpg
24 KB, 490x376
>wow
>relevant
>>
bump :^)
>>
>>341788170
shilling on 4chan is probably a bad idea, nortalrius did it and got their servers filled with ingame chat shitposters and meme spouters. If you want your game to have a fun RP friendly community, don't shill to /v/irgins
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.