[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it good, /v/? Can you enjoy it without slogging through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: TM_3DS_BravelySecondEndLayer.jpg (94 KB, 438x370) Image search: [Google]
TM_3DS_BravelySecondEndLayer.jpg
94 KB, 438x370
Was it good, /v/?
Can you enjoy it without slogging through the mess that you've told me the first one is?
>>
why play this one if you didnt play the first one
>>
>>341786869
Because I'm into the idea of "Final-Fantasy-but-not-Final-Fantasy" but I've heard the first game makes you basically play it twice, which sounds absolutely horrible.
>>
>>341786623
Yes. The first one was good, and so is this.

Shame that Squeenix cant stand anything being better than their precious shitty final fagtasies, so they halved the budget for this one despite Default doing super well.
>>
>>341786623

Why would pedoshit ever be good? The games were made as masturbation material for japs.
>>
>>341787352
>pedoshit
>>
>>341786623
The first game is a lot better. BS has the worst writing I've ever seen in a videogame.
>>
Ye if you like the gameplay, go for it.
>>
>>341788109
Squeenix halving the budget because they tried to tank the game on purpose didnt help.
>>
>>341787053
>I've heard the first game makes you basically play it twice
You have to fight some of the bosses multiple times to get the best ending but that's about it.
It's repetitive but it's not as bad as people make it out to be.
>>
>>341788969
I fucking hate them.
>new IP sells over a million
>meh
Meanwhile Atlus and the likes are happy to get like half of that usually.
>>
>>341789789
What you need to understand about squeenix is that they're ruled by old farts with overinflated egos, and they literally start frothing at the mouth if anything sells better than Final fantasy.
Why do you think they constantly hold dragon quest hostage?

Why they were willing to waste a fuckton of money on remaking FF14 after it turned out to be a complete blunder.
>>
>>341786623
Ringabel being replaced by some unbearable generic self insert faggot made it worse for me than the first.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.