[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought a Sades Mechanical keyboard for 40 bucks. Ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
I just bought a Sades Mechanical keyboard for 40 bucks.

Ask me anything.
>>
Is there any noticeable benefit to mechanical keyboards?
>>
>>341783320
Shill that shit to me please
>>
>>341783320
Why did you make this thread?
>>
TAK TAK TAK
>>
>>341783320
Pointless thread but let's talk about mechanical keyboards

I have a razer blackwidow (inb4 meme keyboard) and it's pretty satisfying feeling the feedback. My only gripe is how fucking loud it is. CLACKCLACKCLACKCLACK
>>
>>341785341
The*CLACK* repsonse*CLACK* ti*CLACK*me *CLACK* is *CLACK*im*CLACK*pec*CLACK*c*CLACK*able
*CLACK**CLACK**CLACK**CLACK**CLACK*
*CLACK*
*CLACK*

but really unless you're playing comp SC2 mech aren't worth it
>>
>>341783320
location, shipping type?

enjoy waiting 3 months before it arrives
>>
>>341783320
Why would you buy a keyboard with no number pad?
>>
>>341788220
This
>>
>>341783320
Did you thank your doc?
>>
>>341788220
To save space you dipshit, how often do you use the fuckin numberpad? Don't you have some excel spreadsheets to fill up before monday? haha fuckin nerd.
>>
>>341788220
because muh gamur gear
>>
>>341783320
>10keyless
absolutely disgusting
unforgivable
>>
>>341788220
The number pad makes the keyboard so wide that for a lot of people, they have to hold their hands too far apart to have one hand on wasd and the other on the mouse. Or they just have a small desk.
>>
>>341783320

Would you rather use an electric toothbrush or a regular one? why?
>>
>>341785341
They're more comfortable to use so long as you get the right switches for the thing you do most.
>>
>>341788142
I love them for programming, keystrokes feel really confy.
>>
File: 1465154049113.jpg (1 MB, 992x1403) Image search: [Google]
1465154049113.jpg
1 MB, 992x1403
>>341788220
What are you going to do, put the keyboard diagonally to save horizontal space?

You aren't pro just because you're mimicking the CS:GO pros, they're stuck breaking their wrists on fullsize keyboard due to sponsorship forcing them to use the said keyboard. Otherwise they'd move to smaller size ones long ago. Same for that poor nerd who got wrist damage from being forced to use that piece of shit logitech 303 due to sponsorship
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.