[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://nintendoeverything.com/over- 100-monolith-soft-employ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: xenoblade-s-13.jpg (196 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade-s-13.jpg
196 KB, 500x710
http://nintendoeverything.com/over-100-monolith-soft-employees-are-working-on-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/

>100 Monolith employees working on the new Zelda

Does this explain the vastness of the new game?
>>
>>341781829
That would explain the jump to vast open world.
It would also explain the sparseness of shit in it.

ZbotW confirmed for 20GB day one patches to reduce load times.
>>
As they do with every other Nintendo EAD game, though this time it seems the large majority of them are helping.
>>
>>341782675

The only thing I love more about zelda is the xeno series.

It's fucking happening, just like Nier 2, the best teams possible converging and doing the magic.

Mark my fucking words this game will finally steal the crown of best game ever made from Ocarina of Time.
>>
>hey you! you monorith turds, you wasted years on making a big open world game and it won't even sell over wun mirriun copies. this is unacceptaburu, fook you, fook ur xenoshitga. white pepuru only rove our kiddie shit, they no care for your otaku shit. no more xenoshitga, no more shit sales. you make zelda now, beetch.
>>
>>341781829
it explains the pop ins
>>
File: 1455824303169.jpg (114 KB, 540x623) Image search: [Google]
1455824303169.jpg
114 KB, 540x623
I knew it was them without anybody showing me any source. As soon as that desert shot came, it felt like I was back on Mira again.

I'm really hyped for BotW and the next MonolithSoft game now. It's obvious X was a small stepping stone towards Nintendo's future open world endeavors.
>>
>>341783721
Actually, them making Zelda will give them more credability for their own future prospects since they can say they've had experience working on a legendary IP.
>>
>>341783721
well nintendo funds their shit so they better as fuck help out considering they got all money to experience making big ass open world titles.
>>
>>341781829
I fucking knew it had to happen.

I wonder if Nintendo used Xenoblade X as an excuse to let Monolith Soft get some HD development experience and open world development experience, and developed mechanics and puzzles of BotW in the background before bringing Monolith Soft to do the world.
>>
>>341786708
I feel that way about it. They got really experimented with X too. Some of it worked, some didn't and they talked about it afterward. Next game they make might be really awesome. They got to work on X and then Breath of the Wild. Good experience for them.
>>
it's a big game
>>
>>341781829
Absolutely. XBX was a huge tech demo for upcoming open world Nintendo games.
>>
File: 1444509213713.gif (58 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1444509213713.gif
58 KB, 320x200
>>341787451
for wii u
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.