[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /v/, I just found out there's an Android version of FFVI,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-06-17-17-02-46.png (225 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-17-17-02-46.png
225 KB, 800x480
So /v/, I just found out there's an Android version of FFVI, and I was wondering if any of you could help me find a free download for it, since I don't have a cc to buy it from square jewnix. Any help is appreciated, even trolling.
>>
>>341778786
>FFVI
>Android version

Even we're not that cruel.
>>
"ff6 apk download"
>>
No problem bro, we're always here to help. You can find the download here:

google.com
>>
Do not play that version, idiot. The GBA version you are playing is superior.
>>
>>341778786

Seriously anon, just download the patched GBA version.

I wouldn't wish the Android version on my mother-in-law
>>
just download a SNES emu and the rom
not even than hard
>>
As others said, just use one of the free GBA emulator.
>>
File: 1459317924821-b.gif (2 MB, 378x322) Image search: [Google]
1459317924821-b.gif
2 MB, 378x322
>>341779325
This. Emulator is free and roms are everywhere. Plus is better.
>>
OP here, well yes, I am playing on a GBA emulator, the screenshot I posted is from my current playthrough actually, but is the Android version really that bad? I thought it would've been an improvement over previous versions. Or do you guys just hate Android?
>>
>Android version
Sweet jesus christ anon, you some sort of masochist?
If your THAT hell-bent on playing it on your android, download an emulator and play the original from a ROM. The filter and "improved" textures on the mobile versions are the definition of ass.
>>
I just beat ffta on emulator. I thought v said it was good.
>>
>>341778786
Sup eddie.
Watch out, there are more shitposts here than grains of sand.

Do yourself a favor and get a SNES emulator from the play store since squeenix's touch screen support, enhanced portraits and absolutely nothing else aint even worth pirating.
you could probably find the apk on the honeypotbay but who gives a shit.

Once you get an emulator it wont be hard to find a ROM.

Do your bitchass a favor and hit up insanedifficulty and patch it to brave new world so the game is actually fun and interesting.

Not to say that the broken, poorly translated original game wasn't both fun and interesting, but cmon OP, youve already played through it 50 times. You deserve a challenge.
>>
>>341781123
OP here. Clearly YOU've played it through 50 times, haha. I'm playing it on a GBA emulator right now. I don't know what this insanedifficulty you're talking about is, but I saw some patches for brave new world while looking up what another anon said. We all know this place is like Zozo though. Thanks.
>>341780461
Better get a psx emulator and play the original FFT.
>>
Not OP but which SNES emulator is best for Android?
>>
File: Final-Fantasy-VI-3.png (339 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
Final-Fantasy-VI-3.png
339 KB, 1136x640
FF mobile port thread?
>>
If you're actually playing on your phone the android version is fine. Bug fixes, new translations and alterations they made outside the graphics make it worth while and it displays fine on a phone's small screen imo. The ire from here comes from the lazy port they did of the android version to pc, that version deserves the hate.
>>
>>341782538
This opinion sounds too reasonable for /v/. GTFO normie.
>>
Teach a man to fish, put local fishermen out of business
https://alternativeto.net/software/rapid-search-engine-com/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.