[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who works at the restraunt under Gearbox Studios
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 599x600
Ask someone who works at the restraunt under Gearbox Studios (they eat there every day, pretty much the whole staff) anything. Just got off work.
>>
Tell them battleborn is the best game out right now.
>>
>>341775232
Ask them why they haven't made any good games.
>>
>>341775232
Do they play Overwatch?
>>
>>341775232
It makes me wonder what it's like to work at cafes in Hollywood. Like it's weird enough having people I recognize from the credits of games come in.
>>
>>341775352
I tell them this every time they come in. I feel like they need it, yah know?
>>341775618
I'm scared to ask haha I bet they have a company policy that bans discussion of the subject
>>
>>341775232
What do they think about Anthony Burch?
>>
What do you hear them talk about Duke?
>>
>>341775232
Ask them if they know you've been poisoning them.
>>
>>341775232
What restaurant?
>>
>>341775781
>I tell them this every time they come in. I feel like they need it, yah know?
cuck
>>
>>341775232
What is Randy's favorite meal? Do the staff look like trendy hipster faggots? What kind of restaurant it is anyway?
>>
>>341775232
Thanks doc
>>
>>341776049
I never familiarized myself with the meme of a man that is Anthony and I try to eavesdrop but never heard anything about him (he's like a shitty creative director right?)
>>341776141
I'll listen in harder for keywords on that but the boss doesn't like it when we hover around them. It's fun though seeing them come in and out. They all seem genuinely proud of everything they do and don't let battle born hold them down. Plus they all tip VERY well so it makes me wonder if battle born being a failure is just a meme.
>>
Have you slept with anthony's wife yet?
>>
Pics you faggot.
>>
>>341776505
>tipping
>at cafeteria where you eat daily

Why would anyone??
>>
>>341776383
It's a burger joint/bar. Their tips are no joke like 50% when they eat there. Oh and I haven't been working long so I don't have too much info. They all either look like what you'd imagine /v/ posters to be irl or literal hipsters complete with 1700s era mustaches.
>>
>>341776712
Because they come in with parties of 11 and the servers don't get paid if there's no tips. Also they drink A LOT of fireball (aka meme drank). They go through half a big ass bottle and they drink beers as well the entire time just one after another.
>>
>>341776797
You should fuck their wives then anon
>>
>>341777010
>servers don't get paid if there's no tips

Sounds like slavery to me.
>>
Hey guys I started this thread at a shit time, I'm with friends right now. I'm gonna gather more intel. If you have any questions you want me to ask them go ahead and post them and I'll make another thread on Monday.
>>
>>341777339
/v/ is not your blog.
Fuck off.
>>
>>341777547
Fuck you, I enjoy these little insight threads, ruse cruises or otherwise.
>>
>>341777220
It actually is illegal in like 99% of the world
>>
>>341777010

What's that fireball thing made of
>>
>>341775232
What's your dinner special?
>>
>>341776797
So they eat bunch of greasy burgers and drink lagers, then go back to slurch off the rest of the day until clock hits 18:30 and then they go home.

What games do you play? I'm interested as working in restaurant you don't have much free time I guess.
>>
>>341775232
Who pays for the meal? Themselves, the wife, or the melanin enriched boyfriend?
>>
Do they really think they're putting a hurting on SJW's?
>>
>>341775232
are you the doc?
>>
>>341775232
>restaurant under Gearbox Studios
I thought all big studios have dining halls
>>
>>341775232
no more suffering where you are now doc
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.