[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch hype
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 6546587.png (196 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
6546587.png
196 KB, 400x400
So did the overwatch hype finally die?My younger bro hasn't touch it much and when he does all he does is get pissed and goes back to LoL or Warframe which tells me the game isnt good at keeping players.
>>
The game is surprisingly frustrating which wears away at your patience over time and makes it difficult to play for extended periods of time. This isn't really as big of an issue if you play with friends who you know aren't dogshit players that will at least pick classes that make sense instead of having 3 snipers on offense or no defensive classes on defense.
>>
>games playerbase multiplies even more last week since release

yeah. its so dead anon
>>
I dunno but I'll tell you what I know:

Mushrooms are the best pizza topping, while pineapples are the worst.
>>
>>341774319
The game has a really shitty retention rate. Yes hundreds of thousands are playing right now, but by next month about half of those people you're playing with are brand new while the older people left.
>>
>>341774752
>pineapples
>bad pizza topping
wew lad
>>
>>341774795
t. battlebornfag
>>
>>341774752
>mushrooms
>good pizza toppings
>>
>>341774914
I don't even own Battleborn. I'm just saying how it is. Half of the people I added on my friend's list at Overwatch launch don't even play anymore, but I see new players all the damn time.
>>
>>341774543
yeah this game is super frustrating

>dying to unavoidable ultimate attacks
>stuns and freezing
>how easy it is for one shitter to just ruin your team with his terrible choice
>rock paper scissors design everywhere
>tick rate meme is real, you will die to refrigerator sized arrows from behind cover

i play for an hour or two before i just have to stop. i really want another good popular shooter to come out so i can leave this.
>>
Of course you're not gonna stay hyped about a game when it releases and you're playing it regularly, doesn't mean I'm not still enjoying it.
>>
>>341774319
I want to play it but it melts my laptop. I start at around 50-60fps buy it dropseems to 25-30 and it's not even worth playing at that point.
>>
Most of everyone I know played it nonstop for like 2 weeks and then dropped it hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1080x810
>>341774752
My man, if you really think mushrooms could surpass the perfection that is a classic 'go 'za pie, you've obviously never had a delicious 'go 'za before.
>>
>>341774543
I just played a control point map and my team was honestly probably retarded.

>Zarya
>Zarya
>Zenyatta
>Bastion
>Mercy

I left.
>>
>>341774894
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>341776024
>'go 'za

Did you have a stroke while typing this?
>>
>>341776120
>>
>>341774752
>shrooms GOAT topping
lmao
>pineapple
Terrible

>>341776024
/ck/ I swear to god don't you bring your gay pizza memes here
>>
>>341776120
wew lad
>>
Most apparent flaw, and the most annoying thing ever, is the matchmaking with its forced 50/50 win/lose rate.

Find a good, even, balanced match? Well fuck you, after this round you'll get thrown back to the main menu.

NO FUN ALLOWED.
>>
overwatch is huge because it's a blizzard release and this is what happens when they release a game

that being said most people are hitting the map ceiling by now and getting tired of playing dorito and route 69 for the 100th time. we need more maps ASAP
>>
>>341776120
nerd
>>
File: 1445314201915.jpg (15 KB, 234x230) Image search: [Google]
1445314201915.jpg
15 KB, 234x230
>>341776120
>>
>>341774795

>Hundreds of thousands.

10 million mate. Also new heroes and maps and currently beating LOL.
>>
the game has too many frustrating design decisions. there is a way to lose without getting completely pissed off in the process
>>
>>341774319
no retard your anecdotal experience with your ADHD aspie brother indicates nothing about the playerbase
>>
>>341774319
>have played literally nothing but D.va since beta
>never even attempted to use another character
>still enjoying the game
>regularly get multiple golds (including damage done)
>win rate above 50%
>Never have to worry much about loot crate drops because one hero

I don't even care if I'm playing the game "wrong". D.va never stops being fun.
>>
>>341776120
>good opinions

Lmaoing rn @ u retard dumb fag
>>
>>341774319

>Game good at keeping players

Overwatch is actually overtaking league in Korean lan cafes
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.