[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4 to end Content support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1465956022647.jpg (539 KB, 1456x1546) Image search: [Google]
1465956022647.jpg
539 KB, 1456x1546
Todd Howard has confirmed that Nuka Cola World will be the final DLC.
The entire DLC support for Fallout 4
>3 settlement DLCs which are glorified mods
>one short story quest with automotron
>Two big DLCS Far Harbor and Nuka Cola World

Todd Howard managed to make DLC support worse than Fallout 3
Wew Lad
>>
>>341773282

Why bother telling the truth when telling people lies can sell tens of millions of copies on launch.

Hell it's not like these lies even damaged the Fallout brand, if they announced Fallout 5 it'd still sell gangbusters. The brand name has enough power to move units.
>>
>>341773282
Where is the source for him confirming that Nuke Cola World would be the last big DLC?
>>
>4+4chan interview
Why would they have a Q&A on that site?
>>
>>341773668
Na man you're wrong. Probably not buying fallout 5, didn't buy any fallout 4 dlc, and elder scrolls 6 is probably a no buy as well.
With one shit game they effectively lost a customer for their foreseeable future. Everybody I talk to feels the same way.
Marketing is telling people lies and making them feel good about it, if you fuck that up then you're screwed.
>>
>>341773282

Didn't they increase the price of a season pass specifically because they had so much DLC planned?

And that is all they have? 2 Sort of big DLCs and a bunch of little shit that would normally just be included in free updates anyway?

That's less that any of their other games.
>>
File: Toddocchio.jpg (571 KB, 1062x1062) Image search: [Google]
Toddocchio.jpg
571 KB, 1062x1062
>>341775183
>>
>>341773282
That's disappointing. The base game was shit but I was hoping it'd at least have good DLC like 3 and NV did. Fucking Todd.
>>
>>341776089
maybe someone will rebuild the game from ground up to be good
>>
>increase price of season pass
>only 2 "real" DLC
Jews.
>>
>>341773282
whys it called content support when its just releasing paid dlc
>>
>>341773282
There was an infinite chan interview with HIM?!?!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.