[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Multiplayer games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Multiplayer game recommendations?
>>
>>341768532
Chess
>>
>>341768532
Quakeworld
>>
>>341768532
Magicka for coop
Planetside 2 if you can work in a group of 15+ people (If there are even 15 people still playing it at this moment)
>>
>>341769752
I uninstalled Planetside 2 yesterday.
>>
r6 siege
>>
RE6.
>>
>>341770664
Have it. I've always hated the timed aspect of the mercenary missions. If they'd just replace the timer with waves and a boss it'd be perfect. I prefer Resident Evil Revelations 2 because of this.

>>341770452
I've been considering that one. What's your opinion on the $20 starter edition?
>>
>>341771628
it's honestly better to get the normal version for cheap from a keysite like g2a

started edition is cheaper but has ridiculous amounts of grinding to unlock all the operatord
>>
>>341772108

It's not that bad actually, they have weekly discounts so you'll can easily grab at least one operator a week even if you don't play a ton. I already have 7 or 8 operators. Just save up points for sales.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>341772553

Scratch that, I have 9 apparently
>>
>>341773084
Holy shit! I thought there were like 10 total characters.
If you buy the full version, do you have all the characters at your disposal?
>>
>>341773643

nah, they just cost less to unlock through 500-2500 instead of 12500. DLC characters are 25000 though. but if you only spend credits during the sales you shouldn't have a problem. you get two operators right off the bat and 600 r6 credits which can be used to instantly unlock at least two operators. just focus on getting discounted operators and you'll get them all eventually. you only really need a few decent ones anyways, 5 tops on each side to always be able to pick someone you like
>>
>>341774241
Ah, it's just a cheaper, more grindey version.
>>
>>341775021

Yeah. Once you get all the base operators the game will be exactly the same as normal, attachments and whatnot cost the same. It's just up to you deciding if it's worth the extra grind. For me it is.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.