[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The plot of the last game you played has been rewritten by George
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 214x317
The plot of the last game you played has been rewritten by George Lucas. What changes?
>>
>>341753275
>Resident Evil 6
He actually could do better
>>
SMT I.
Teddie is now a main character.
>>
>>341753768
Is he the Key to all of it?
>>
>>341754045
He's a funnier character that they've had before so I guess he is.
>>
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (40 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
40 KB, 400x534
>>341753275
>Final Fantasy 14: Heavenward
All elezen necks triple in length, Alphinaud's homolust for Estinien is removed entirely, and all our questing happens off-screen while players are forced to watch cutscenes several hours in length that exclusively revolve around Archbishop Thordan and the day to day political and administrative dealings of Ishgard, occasionally interspersed with multiple hour cutscenes revolving around Nanamo and Raubahn, and the day to day political and administrative dealings of Ul'dahn.
>>
Fallout 4. When the bar is this low it can only get better.
>>
Neptunia ReBirth 3?

I dont know, you tell me.
>>
>>341753275

NSMB has an actual plot that's unique, even if shitty
>>
Doom 2. Not sure how it changes though, I'm not a fan of George Lucas or anything.
>>
>>341753275
>Bravely Second

Geist gets ruined and Minette gets more screentime but other than that the game stays the same
>>
>shantae

web jokes everywhere
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.