[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are the eye holes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: yoko1.png (148 KB, 320x374) Image search: [Google]
yoko1.png
148 KB, 320x374
Where are the eye holes?
>>
>>341750370
The nose
>>
>>341750370
Yoko taro does not need eyes
>>
>>341750370
>implying Yoko Taro needs eyes
>implying seeing his best friend get turned into meat soup IRL right in front of him didn't render him permanently insane
>>
>>341751727
What happened to his friend?
>>
>>341752061
>During his youth, he experienced an incident that would influence his later work as a scenario writer: while in a shopping street with a group of friends, one of them who was walking along a high building roof slipped and died from the fall. The scene as Yoko remembered it was initially "horrifying", but in hindsight he saw humorous elements as well.
>>
>>341752061
Fell off a rooftop. Apparently Taro's first reaction was to laugh at his dead friend's boner.
>>
Its his real face
>>
>square enix keeps giving taro work

Taro has to have pictures of the SE producers all giving each other blowjobs or some shit. Any sane businessman would tell this guy to fuck off.
>>
>>341752912
The CEO is a fan if i remember right.
>>
>>341752912
CEO likes Cavia's games, it's the only reason why Taro still gets work.

Also
>Square Enix
>the company that decided to spend gorillions to demolish their HQ building and move to another city entirely and build new HQ building from scratch because a fucking Fortuneteller told them so
>SANE
>>
>>341752308
That's a fairly natural reaction actually. Sure, the society keeps enforcing the memes of how you should feel horrified by these facts of life, but no one weeps openly during burials or mass incidents of death. It only happens in movies. Actual feelings of loss cause a completely different reaction.
>>
>>341753336
can i get a source on that fortuneteller bullshit
>>
File: Kamiya Inaba.png (17 KB, 520x188) Image search: [Google]
Kamiya Inaba.png
17 KB, 520x188
>>341752912
Why? A lot of famous game directors both in Japan and in general seem to be on the face of it a complete PR disaster, but they get the money in and that's all that matters.
>>
>>341752912
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD6xCLlF5dY
>>
>>341753516
Literally first result in google after typing "Square Enix HQ Fortuneteller"

http://gamingbolt.com/square-enix-relocating-headquarters
>>
>>341752912
>angering Shama'th Yaouzl The Seventh Reaper of Gorah'ja

Yoko Taro is his human form.
>>
>>341753638
To be fair, that was under Wada, since he fucked off Square got a lot better in a bunch of ways.
>>
>>341753557
What did he say? I don't know these kanji.
>>
>>341754097
I know, I merely pointed out that it DID happen.
>>
>>341753364
Believe it or not, some people have a sense of empathy.
>>
>E3 interview
>Yoko Taro goes on a rant how SE doesn't allow him to make super crazy bullet hell woth gore everywhere
>>
>>341754460
Why would you have empathy for people you don't know though? I know I don't.
>>
>>341754606
Because that's what empathy is
It was his friend also
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 261x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 261x239
>>341754460
Not Yoko lmao
>>
>>341752308
It's the same shit when someone slips and smashes their face in the ground.
You naturally laugh.
It's this but on a higher plane before you realize what just happened.
>>
>>341754941
Nah, empathy is feeling for your family and people close to you, I don't give a fuck about others.
I also wouldn't save even my family if it meant danger to myself, in a life or death situation I'd always prioritize myself.

Taro also clearly thinks like this, clearly his games aren't for a nu-male SJW like you.
>>
>>341755182
Taro said his first reaction was being horrified though, and only looking back it does he find it hilarious. Basically that event clearly changed him.
>>
>>341755182
That reminds me of the time I was on a playground and some kid slipped and fell off one of those climbing things. I laughed my ass off while all the other kids rushed to him and tried to help, one of the kids even got mad at me.
>>
File: 1410144398278.jpg (22 KB, 231x363) Image search: [Google]
1410144398278.jpg
22 KB, 231x363
>>341752308
The absolute madman.
>>
>>341755194
nice blog but that doesn't change definitions
>>
>>341755194
>Having empathy makes you a nu-male SJW
Just because you're a dick doesn't mean the rest of the world is.
Also Yoko Taro clearly doesn't think like this considering Drakengard was made as a response to how much violence was glorified in games
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.