[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you joined the gaming master race yet? Justify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 20
File: VamUeq6.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
VamUeq6.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Why haven't you joined the gaming master race yet? Justify yourself, now.
>>
>>341748860
i have no money
Don't even try to pull the "a low end pc is still better and cheaper than a console" shit
>>
File: 1461099440470.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461099440470.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>a whole infographic dedicated to sucking that fat jew's cock

Are mustards really that desperate?
>>
>>341748860
Because I like both my PC and my consoles.
>>
>>341748860
>Gaben meme
Underage or retard? Maybe both?

Also, idort is the way.
>>
>>341749032
It is though, just search console killer on youtube.

You end up spending more on console overall, i.e. sub fee, games hardly going below $20 and proprietary peripherals.
>>
>>341749886
I also end up playing Bloodborne and other exclusives.
>>
>>341749965
How about , bad performance, compatibilty issues, no exclusives, broken ports and steam DRM? Listen to that guy, sell your $400 paperweight and build a master race PC and enjoy the shitshow.
>>
Yes console scrubs come up those stairs from your grimy basements taste the air, feel the sun on your face, then walk down the other set of stairs to the grimy basement next door.
>>
>master race
Ugh, I fucking cringe'd epically.
>>
>>341748860
console kiddies like their gaming streamlined, running at a silky smooth 12~15fps, with limited software and on hardware that needs replacement every 24 months
>>
File: Master race 2.jpg (111 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Master race 2.jpg
111 KB, 720x960
>>341750297
>>
>>341748860
>tfw anything i bother to play on PC nowadays is only pre-steam, not requiring steam, or just plain pirated games.

>tfw there are people that still think that Steam isn't DRM
>>
>>341750227
Bad Performance? How do you get bad performance on a good computer?
Compatibility issues? Like... what? What on earth is "compatible with a console" but isn't on pc? No, games made FOR the consoles don't count.

Both of these problems aren't attributed to owning a pc, it's part of being too stupid to use them.

Broken ports? Stop being shitty games from shitty companies. I haven't had a bad port in way too long now.

>Spooky steam DRM. Oh noooo. Valve is totally about to take away all my games any time now. Because consoles don't have DRM at all.

There's one reason and one reason only to have a console. Because there are games on it that you can't play on a pc. Which isn't that huge a library when you can emulate games and nearly everything comes out for pc anyways. Most things play better on mouse and keyboard and if you really must play on a controller, just buy one and plug it in.

The other reason to buy a console over pc if not for the games is because you are too ignorant about computer hardware, which isn't a problem by itself. The problem is if you are enough of an idiot to not want to learn and just fork money for the easier alternative.
>>
>>341749886
>games hardly going below $20

People are buying PS4s noy Wii Us
>>
>>341749505
Just some autistic 16 year olds who want to fit into niche groups so they can look "cool"
Kind of like ponyfags back in 2012
>>
File: 1434040380565.jpg (188 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1434040380565.jpg
188 KB, 750x750
>>341748860
That's ironic right? Not even plebbit can be that retarded.
>>
>>341748860

I'm a top, not a bottom.
>>
None of my friends play on PC and I like exclusives, not shitty ports
>>
File: valvedrones drm.png (319 KB, 1728x2388) Image search: [Google]
valvedrones drm.png
319 KB, 1728x2388
>>341750921
>>
>>341751162
Yahtzee made the master race avatar as satire, they took it seriously, so I wouldn't put it past them.
>>
Why do PCucks have such a superiority complex?
Autism?
>>
>>341751374
nothing else in their lives
>>
>>341748860
"gaben lord"

Same guy who tried, and still does, to make mods a pay thing. Yeah, gaben's high standards for sure.
>>
>>341751250
Yeah steam is DRM. When you buy a console you are essentially buying an entire computer that is DRM and sometimes region locked to the games. Steam isn't all that exists. Buy good shit with no DRM on GoG. If it's only on steam, buy it there and then just slap a crack over it.

Jeez, I'll never understand the obsession over "STEAM IS DRM" like everyone is expecting Valve to anytime now revoke all games and prove how much of a slave everyone was all along. Some of you need therapy.
>>
>>341750921
>Bad Performance?
Yes, almost every new release has shitty performance regardless of your setup, I have a 970 meme card and lot of games run like shit, despite being coupled to an i5 4460.

>How do you get bad performance on a good computer?
You were advocating for a $300 computer in the previous post. Memory issues?

>Compatibility issues?
You want to use that old peripherial you like on Windows 10? Tough luck. You want to play Silent Hill 2 on PC? Well fuck you.

>Both of these problems aren't attributed to owning a pc, it's part of being too stupid to use them.
No drivers, bad optimization, broken games that crash despite you spending 2 hours trying to fix this shit sure is due to your stupidity.

>Broken ports? Stop being shitty games from shitty companies. I haven't had a bad port in way too long now.
If all played was assfaggots and CS:GO I wouldn't have noticed either and I would be posting retarded shit like >>341750921

In any case, have a (you) you underage little shit. I don't even know why I replied to obvious bait.
>>
>>341751725
Yeah, except you can easily buy physical copies and resell them.
You're not forced to keep your video games for the rest of your life.
>>
>>341749781
Honestly this.

Some games I just prefer to play on a console. Plus since I can only afford to upgrade my pc every few years if a game is beyond what my current build can handle I can just get it on my console.
>>
console exclusives
>>
We reddit now? /imouttahre/
>>
I like how the whole "pc master race" thing started as an ironic joke and then plebbit made it an unironic joke.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 512x384
I was in a public speaking class at College this year and we all had to do persuasive speeches.

In a class that was 75% preppy girls, this autistic fucking sped decided to do a speech on why everyone should join the "PC master race".

In his speech he said "I heart /r/pcmasterrace, and if you don't know what Reddit is you don't know how to Internet" and at the end he held his fist up in the air and yelled PC MASTER RACE

literally every girl in the class laughed at him, that is exactly why no one wants to be part of this cringy fucking community

Just buy an Xbox and don't be a fucking autistic loser
>>
this thread makes me want to sell my computer
>>
>>341749032
A PC is cheaper in the long term. A $500 PC will perform better than a $350 console, but you don't need to pay for online and games can be attained for near nothing or even free (piracy is always an option), but on a console, you will want to buy a subscription ($60) and at least 3 games ($180) making the console more expensive than a PC.
>>
>>341752312
Jesus Christ.
/r/pcmasterrace is like the MLP of 2016.
They're even asking for their own board here.
>>
I play RTS games on my PC, like Civilization/Paradox games and shit. I play text heavy games, slow JRPGs on my handhelds. And I play almost everything else on my home consoles.

Why is that? Because I enjoy videogames and I don't want to limit myself. It is easy when you start to earn money. But, since 90% of /v/ is underage, we get threads like this one.
>>
File: DSC_0108.jpg (2 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0108.jpg
2 MB, 3920x2204
Because maximum comfort
>>
>half the threads on /v/ right now are sony shillposting and pc bashing

And you guys wonder why everyone thinks youre worst fanbase.
If your exclusive movie games werent flopping left and right maybe youd have something to play instead of shitposting here all day.
Truely laughable.
>>
>>341751886
>Yes, almost every new release has shitty performance regardless of your setup, I have a 970 meme card...
Funny. I have a 970 as well and an i7-860 (1st gen i7, old by now), nothing in recent memory doesn't run maxed out or in case of latest releases, turn off one or two specific pieces of technology (let's say hairworks on Witcher 3) and continue running on 60+ fps. You are doing something wrong if you have performance issues.

>You were advocating for a $300 computer in the previous post. Memory issues?
That wasn't me. I would say it's a much better investment to get a GOOD computer that can last you a very long time instead of cheaping out and having to replace everything every once in a while.

>You want to use that old peripherial you like on Windows 10? Tough luck. You want to play Silent Hill 2 on PC? Well fuck you.
Emulation. Learn to properly emulate things. What old peripherals? One of my favorite things I hear is "oh but what if it's not compatible in Windows 10". I've yet to find ANY games since the fucking Windows 10 beta that don't run just as well on it as they did on Win 7.

I'm convinced people who yell out about how Windows 10 sucks are just ignorant anyways. However Microsoft was really stupid to try to fix that by ramming it down peoples throats faster.

>No drivers, bad optimization, broken games that crash despite you spending 2 hours trying to fix this shit sure is due to your stupidity.
Yeah, that is due to your stupidity. Drivers are always compatible with anything that matters if you have an Nvidia card as you claim, AMD gets a bit sketchier. Some games have bad optimization but that's lazy devs fault, not the system's fault. Even then, with a GTX 970 what the hell runs better on a console than on a PC?

>If all played was assfaggots and CS:GO I wouldn't have noticed either
If you are playing console games on pc, getting worse performance and not even being able to run it, yeah you're an idiot doing something wrong.
>>
File: b1f77923f8[1].jpg (17 KB, 193x201) Image search: [Google]
b1f77923f8[1].jpg
17 KB, 193x201
>PC gamers shit on console players
>Provides objective facts about the financial and entertainment benefits of owning a PC
>Console gamers shit on PC gamers
>Throws out ad hominems, calls PC gamers pathetic no lifers on the 4chan video games board, boast about their exclusives despite PC having more, half of which end up coming on PC, use weightless arguments about how "it feels better", and insist that PCucks are the ones shitting up the board while they continue posting their shitty Wojak edits
>>
>>341752863
that doesn't look very comfortable
>>
File: 1466021443287.jpg (74 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1466021443287.jpg
74 KB, 720x540
>>341752723

>/pcmr/
pls no
>>
File: 1415309372933.jpg (35 KB, 570x500) Image search: [Google]
1415309372933.jpg
35 KB, 570x500
>>341752863
>Axe
>>
>>341748860
I play on my laptop.
>>
>>341753030

Despite all that. PC Master Race idiots are something else entirely. They are the equivalents of 12 year olds who just figured out for the first time maybe god doesn't exist and they are the first person to have that idea, so now every time someone says they play on consoles they roll their eyes sarcastically, going WOOOW, I'm SO superior for knowing how WRONG you are on your choices.

They are obnoxious and shouldn't be listened to. I'm sure most of em don't even understand much about computer hardware, just know very superficially you can build better PCs than consoles and that's enough. The just wanna be part of the super cool club where people are more enlightened than everyone else. (or so they think)
>>
>>341753042
I'm just browsing /v/ for more info on the new Zelda game, and even I know that have a completely modular device is infinitely better than having to purchase a new, non-upgradable system every five years.
>>
>>341748860
>Gaben is our one true Lord. Origin and Uplay seek to steer you away from the true path.
I like GoG better for games that GoG has. Steam isn't terrible though.
>>
>>341752863
Vocaroo me a love song.
>>
>>341752575
Spreading lies, misinformation and memes again?

First off, a $500 PC will only marginally outperfom consoles and only on cherry picked PC optimized games. Since most people aren't autistic to the point of obsessing over framerate this isn't much of an argument in the grand scheme of things, especially when the performance gain is so small.

Second, you don't have to get a subscription, most multiplayer games are cancer nowadays and you don't need PS+/Gold for singleplayer. On a sidenote it's not really "pay for online" but rather a service that includes online among other things. People used to goy out $20/month to play MMOs on PC and nobody made a big deal about it.

Third, 3 games don't necessarly cost $180 because console games go on sale too and sometimes they're even cheaper than on "le ebin steam sale xD". Assuming you really want to play those 3 games on release you can always trade/sell them and get 80% of your money back, meanwhile if you buy on PC you're fucked. You can also borrow games from your friends. Consoles get hacked too sooner or later, so if that's your thing piracy remains a possibility.
>>
Don't have the money.
No, I can't save up 500 bucks to throw away on a new graphics card, either. no, a $300 PC is not better by any stretch of the imagination unless you're not including any peripherals or things like a mouse or keyboard or fucking monitor.

"in the long run" is fine, sure, but without the ability to save up money because bills are fucking retarded, PC gaming is crazy expensive. Not to mention inoptimization issues and the market being flooded with f2p garbage to appeal to children are part of why I stopped upgrading last gen.

Oh, and, communities for multiplats ALWAYS live longer on console, that's just a sad truth.
>>
>>341753468
you sure do pcuck
>>
>>341752863
so do you sit hunched over on the mattress like a fucking caveman or do you lie down and use the m/kb sideways? Either way it looks uncomfortable as fuck.

>mattress on a tiled floor

jesus wept.
>>
>>341753030
I don't know shit about modern PC gaming and video games in general: the Post.

I'm not going to further argue with underage faggot, but try this. Try running Witcher 1 EE and see how well it goes.
>>
>>341752863
>maximum
>on the floor
sell this crp pc and buy a bed poorfag
>>
I just want to play video games and that's it. I have a decent PC (it's got that GTX 750ti "budget console killer" in it) but I don't like the hassle associated with playing games on the PC. It's personal preference and I realize there will be people who call me technically inept in this thread for not wanting to dealwith the drivers and all sorts of technical fixes but that's okay I guess. I'd prefer to spend my time playing games and not worrying about their performance.
>>
>>341754008
>Oh, and, communities for multiplats ALWAYS live longer on console, that's just a sad truth.

What games do this besides fighting games? Most of the time PC communities will outlive the ones on consoles because of mods, cheaper prices, and P2P servers.
>>
Literally no (okay, maybe like one game per 2 years) interesting games to justify gaming PC. Laptop (HD4400) + consoles are best combo since you can play all worthwhile games both on PC and consoles
>>
>see discusting and immature behavior of certain part of PC gamers
>they call themselves unironically PC master race
>they behave like bunch of retarded children
>some of them are even doing PCMR shit in real life

>don't want to support a platform that has such a retarded audience that is supposed to be more mature (everybody an consoles is ofc a kid)
>literally stopped buying games on PC
>pirate and play everything on PC
>buy console version of the game instead
>haven't bought a game on PC for like a 2 years
>>
>>341754149
Oh I see. You ran into issues with one older game and now you think the whole system is problematic. Then figure it out. Fix it. For that one game you'll have to do some research and get it working. I'm sure it will be worth it.

Or are you gonna play Witcher 1 on your PS4/Xbox One?

Another key point is PC is the ONLY platform where you can still enjoy these older games other than original nowadays. If you desire an authentic experience that badly, get a console it was originally in.

Please tell me, Mr knowledgeable on "modern PC gaming and video games". What else am I missing here? What else is wrong apart from Witcher 1 not running well on Win 10 apparently?

And have a friendly tip. Most people who experience crashes in things on Win 10 don't have it because it's a bad OS, it's because they had a PC who wasn't formatted for the past 5 years then they straight upgraded to Windows 10 and a lot of things broke. Take that transition as an opportunity for a clean reinstall, after the upgrade. After backing up your data of course.
>>
Mustard race bullshit is one of the worst things to happen to PC gaming in the last years.
If anything it turns people off from even considering getting a PC and makes them think anyone who plays games on PC is some insufferable faggot like >>341754772

Also hilarious how everyone ignores THE ONE thing that makes some consoles worth owning, exclusives.

Single platform-plebs are the worst.

>>341754149
What? I run the first Witcher just fine on a 760 and a server processor slightly worse than a i5 4670K

>>341754008
Get a job.
>Oh, and, communities for multiplats ALWAYS live longer on console, that's just a sad truth.
If only there were some numbers, there's steamcharts and that ignores origin, uplay, retail boxes for games that work without activation.
No numbers for consoles outside a couple games that show them,
>>
>>341754538
Under 1% of games released on PC have mod support and a decent modding community. Generally speaking the steam audience is filled with memers that will only play *popular multiplayer meme game* and *flavor of the month meme game*, so generally speaking after the novelty of a game wears of they jump to the next fresh new meme.

Of course it's blatant generalization and not all PC gamers are like that but unfortunately the vast majority are. I can still find players for RE 5 on PS3 but it's completely dead on PC.
>>
>>341755025
Having a job, and not living with my parents is exactly why throwing away $500 every other year for a new graphics card isn't an option.

And the sheer fact you're trying to deny consoles have a higher concurrent playerbase in pretty much any multiplat you ever look at is just more proof you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>341754772
Is other people's validation and opinion of you more important than how you see yourself, anon?

Honestly I hope not too many people think like this, or we are gonna devolve to commercials that just resort to calling out the OTHER platform as terrible and for bad people to get you to buy theirs clearly superior alternative.

You are an idiot for acting spiteful towards a thing because a group of people you don't like enjoy said thing. Good job. You think you are so free making your decisions and sticking it to them but truth is you are just very easily manipulated.
>>
>>341755425
>throwing away $500 every other year for a new graphics card

put that $500 toward economics education instead... sad that people think like this, goddamn

>higher concurrent playerbase in pretty much any multiplat

maybe for cod
>>
The guy with the 2 grand pc and 240hz monitors will btfo the guy with the 500pc on fps games. At least consoles level the playing field for everyone.
>>
>>341755425
>consoles have a higher concurrent playerbase in pretty much any multiplat you ever look at is just more proof you're fucking retarded.
Call of Duty has FAR more players on consoles but I don't know about any other game because there are no numbers out there.
>$500
Oh, American. No wonder, I looked into how much living costs there some time ago and it's ridiculous especially if you slave out for minimum wage.
However you don't HAVE to upgrade every other year, unless you for some reason insist on maxing shit out at 120fps+
>>
>>341754886
Honestly, I can't remember a game I played on PC that ran well out of the box without issues. I always end up wasting an hour or two trying to properly set the graphical settings and doing some troubleshooting, micro stuttering is the most common issue. I'm playing Blood and Wine on PC and despite all the patching I still get issues with it and random crashes.

Play more games and you will experience the shitiness of modern PC gaming by yourself.

>Another key point is PC is the ONLY platform where you can still enjoy these older games other than original nowadays. If you desire an authentic experience that badly, get a console it was originally in.
Witcher 1 is PC exclusive kiddo. It got patched to death and even got a definitive edition. You'd expect the game to run decent on hardware 100x more powerfull than what's recommended.
Win 10, that's why I reffered to compatibility issues in peripherials.
>>
I mainly play on pc but I miss playing on console. I play newer games on pc but older games don't work well.
>>
>>341755218
Because.. the console audience isn't filled with people who mostly play the popular multiplayer games and the latest releases because they just.. came out? What are you talking about even. This isn't a problem exclusive to steam, if anything, it's a flaw inherent with gaming trends recently, not a specific platform.

Most popular games on xbox one right now according to the stats are Black Ops 3, GTA 5, Fifa 16 and Rocket League.

I thought people went to steam to ESCAPE the kind of memers that only play generic game of the month.
>>
>>341748860
>Any perceived issues don't matter because they're the developers fault
So they still exist, but you're just shifting the blame? Come on, now.
>>
>>341755862
that is a fair point, but playing shooters on a console is balls
>>
>>341748860
no good racing games
its just simshit
>>
File: 1464216001891.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464216001891.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>341748860
*Tips fedora*
>>
>>341748860
My motherboard died after all these years, I'm in grad school and can't really justify the purchase of a new computer for games.
>>
>>341752723
If that ever happened, I would constantly spam pony porn all the time
>>
>>341752312
>Just buy an Xbox and don't be a fucking autistic loser
You know if Xbots were the ones doing thins, you'd make fun of them as well, right?
>>
>>341755937
>Honestly, I can't remember a game I played on PC that ran well out of the box without issues
Now here's one thing that you can say consoles "win", some people like me have no issues running anything, some have issues up the ass like you claim, the cause may be the user or the hardware, but still.

>>341756417
All the good racing games have been at least simcades the last couple years.
Well, I like NFS but everyone seems to shit on it
>>
>>341755937
I can't remember a PC game that didn't run well out of the box without issues. If you get micro stuttering on everything maybe there's something else wrong with your computer currently like not enough RAM (or maybe even bad RAM). I don't know really. We own vaguely the same hardware, both have a GTX 970 and your CPU is even newer than mine. Yet somehow you play all games and experience a million problems while I just run them perfectly. What gives anon? Are you sure PCs suck or that maybe you have something wrong with yours, that when fixed will tackle all of these problems you are having?
>>
>>341752863
>msi graphics card
>GAYMUR keybord
>GAYMUR case
>beats by dre
>no desk
>tiled floor

This picture was ment to trigger /g/
>>
>>341751374
The louder ones take the "PC master race" thing seriously
>>
>>341756535
I'll be with you.
>>
Cause the only games worth playing are on nintendo and sony platforms exclusively
>>
>>341756251
There is a very big difference between console audience and steam audience though.

Console audience is split into 2, you get the normalfags that will only play Fifa/madden and Call of Duty, these will never interact with the rest of the userbase and won't engage into internet activities, they are bad sure, but they aren't cancerous at least. And then you have the rest, it's people who like video games in general and that will just play whatever good shit they can find, of course they aren't perfect and part of them will buy and enjoy Asscreed but it's a very diverse group with weaboos, kiddy games fans, original games fans.

On PC the userbase is much more homogeneous, everyone plays the same meme games, nigga will have 2000+ hours on assfaggots and is still going to meme Neptunia and then go online and spew his shitty opinions.
>>
I don't know what to get. RX480 or a GTX980 for 360 euro.
>>
File: 1440680566524.jpg (10 KB, 125x155) Image search: [Google]
1440680566524.jpg
10 KB, 125x155
>>341748860

The sad thing is... I can't find a single incorrect thing said in that picture.
>>
File: 1236637601003.jpg (34 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1236637601003.jpg
34 KB, 250x250
>Tfw PC and 3DS
>>
>>341756812
I have 8Gb of Ram so I'm sure thats not the problem. I'm obviously exagerating but still. It's getting annoying when everytime you install something you have a 50% chance of shit not working properly. In general something to keep in mind with PC gaming is that there are almost unlimited build possibilites and hardware variations and that it's not uncomon that sometimes for god knows what reason shit just won't work properly. Just take a tour to steam forums for any game and see for yourself how many people are complaining about the game not working properly.
>>
>>341757087
2 is totally wrong, because PC only games suffer with problems too. Is that also fault of consoles?
>>
>>341748860
>>341748860
Eh, setting up a Pc and keeping its hardware updated is a hassle. I don't have time for that, I have work to do. I just want to get the machine out of the box, plug it once and only once and play some videa easily. I know Pc offers higher technical standards most of the time, but I just don't have the time or the energy for that.
>>
File: 1466081573401.jpg (2 MB, 2638x1377) Image search: [Google]
1466081573401.jpg
2 MB, 2638x1377
Why dont you retards fuck off to /g/ or r/masterrace if you want a fucking sperg hugebox?
>>
>>341757054
>nigga will have 2000+ hours on assfaggots and is still going to meme Neptunia and then go online and spew his shitty opinions.

That's just your weeb friends Anon. I have two weeb friends that are precisely that, anime, neptunia and an infinite amount of hours wasted on Dota 2 for some reason. Have a more diverse cast of friends and you'll realize that there are all kinds of people on steam.

People right now on my friends list are playing: Terraria, Stellaris, Elder Scrolls Online (off steam), Spiral Knights. Dark Souls 1, Project CARS, Bioshock Infinite, Payday 2, CS:GO, GTA 5 (2 of em) and Fallout 4.

That's just some people I know. Just at this very moment. Go take a look at top 100 games on steam and I'm sure you'll see its a very diverse set of people. Idiots who only play Dota 2 included.
>>
>>341757597
Holy shit, I love that pic. I'd like to know who is making that, because holy shit, this is gold.
>>
>>341749032
Not always cheaper but definitely better value and the best investment in the long run
>>
I hate video games
>>
>>341756902
>msi graphics card
Did I miss something?
When I researched shit MSI was one of the best options for that specific card
>>
>>341757597
Why don't you fuck off to /gamespot/ System Wars if you want to act like you're fucking 14
>>
>>341757386
comfy life senpai
>>
>>341757768
>Terraria, Stellaris, Elder Scrolls Online (off steam), Spiral Knights. Dark Souls 1, Project CARS, Bioshock Infinite, Payday 2, CS:GO, GTA 5 (2 of em) and Fallout 4

Because these aren't *popular meme games on steam*? Especially the Dark Souls, Payday 2, CS:GO, GTA 5, Fallout 4 part? Steam users are so predictible it's not even funny.

Sorry anon but this only further proves my point that "On PC the userbase is much more homogeneous".
>>
>>341748860
Because I'm not a fucking child, and instead of adhering to something as pathetic as digital tribalism, I just buy any platform with a game I want to play.
>>
File: 1435873154909.gif (27 KB, 326x270) Image search: [Google]
1435873154909.gif
27 KB, 326x270
>>341749505
>enjoy the perks of being a PC gamer
>you will never be able to separate yourself from the predefined opinions people have of PC gamers

glhf, gg, gg no re.
>>
>>341757520

then go buy a console if you are even admitting to be to retarded to set up your pc properly or GET someone to do it you faggot
>>
>>341758017
No matter what hardware you go with, someone will always tell you it's shit. Ignore it. Does it work for you? Then it's fine.
>>
See >>341757528
>>
File: PC_Mustard_race.jpg (192 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
PC_Mustard_race.jpg
192 KB, 1000x1000
>>341756912
This. Every PC mustard race seem to be underage for some reason.
>>
I stopped playing the witcher 3 on xbone about two hours in because the load times were so atrocious.

I try it out on my newly built PC. 60 FPS on Ultra and load times reduced to about three seconds, max.

Feels good, famalam.
>>
>>341758857
kek
>>
>>341757597

>all those 5 hour long games
>>
>>341758534
I work in a PC repair store. Son, properly setting hardware is what I do for a living. Granted I mostly work on laptops but we still get home computers to deal with sometimes.

Maybe it's time to stop the blind fanboyism and accept that PC isn't as great as your youtube overlord told you. Maybe you were just lucky with the games you bought. Post your steam profile, let's see all those freshly released demanding games that run flawlessly on your setup.
>>
>>341748860
*tips fedora*
>>
File: ibmpcat.jpg (86 KB, 564x600) Image search: [Google]
ibmpcat.jpg
86 KB, 564x600
>>341748860
I've been since 1989
sadly I have no pics of it left, have pic of same setup from internet
>>
Wow. What the fuck are mods even doing?
>>
>>341748860
I can afford it but im not gunna spend 1000 dollars to make a pc

and dont say "500 dollars" because I tried partpicker and itd be about a grand for something that can play current releases
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.