[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emily is always wrong, baby.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Emily Rogers Zelda leaks.jpg (63 KB, 582x527) Image search: [Google]
Emily Rogers Zelda leaks.jpg
63 KB, 582x527
Emily is always wrong, baby.
>>
Only #2 was completely wrong tho.

#3 may or may not be wrong, since we did indeed get voice acting, but not for all NPCs. That could change.
>>
Stop giving this stupid cunt attention and she might eventually go away.
>>
>>341745981
Reminder this ugly cunt said Mother 3 was coming.
And it didn't happen.

Whoever trusts her is clinically retarded.
>>
I remember when Emily Rogers said Project Cafe (Wii U) would launch with
>Soul Calibur 5
>Grand Theft Auto 5
>Endless Ocean 3
Why people continue to believe her is beyond me.
>>
>>341747470
>Endless Ocean 3
If only.
>>
File: KYAA-mcha.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
KYAA-mcha.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>Thinking rumors are automatically actual facts/confirmed leaks

She's a moron and a attention whore, but everyone who thought these were in any way facts stated by her are morons as well. I'm pretty sure she states her finds as rumors regardless of where she "found" them or with how many people she confirms them with.
>>
>>341747746
Either way, she's a bitch.
>>
>>341745981
who the fuck is this even? some shitty youtuber?
>>
>Is private to hide the fact shes wrong and wont have to own up to anything

Could she be more pathetic
>>
Hope the cunt fucks off for good this time. But she'll probably get the craving for attention again soon.
>>
File: frog.jpg (93 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
93 KB, 804x743
>it's a /v/ posts a twitter screencap of a literal who episode
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ5EDVxPiL4
>>
>>341747738
>HD Endless Ocean
Sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>341748887
Emily Rogers is like Tamaki from Unseen64.
They pretend to be Nintendo fans and leakers but they actually just leak fake poop so real fans will end disappointed.
They are actually anti Nintendo.
>>
>>341745981
>Rumor 1
>uses the word confirmed
>>
File: 1409295817414.jpg (149 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
1409295817414.jpg
149 KB, 500x555
so how's the cancerous feminist horde holding up since nintendo told them to fuck off?
>every game MUST have a playable female!
>>
>>341749592
They are pretty mad. Especially Neogaf.
>>
>>341747470
If I start making fake leak saying Nintendo games are coming to Steam how many followers would I get?
>>
hey, emily rogers here
>>
>>341749293
>actually anti Nintendo.
that's the first thing I thought when I saw OP pic
>>
File: 1445318788142.png (19 KB, 210x199) Image search: [Google]
1445318788142.png
19 KB, 210x199
>says rumor
>huuur wrong
>2/3 right anyway
>>
>>341749980

One was a given, the other had a decent chance. You don't get credit unless you hit the curve ball, and she missed completely.
>>
>>341746857
#1 is wrong because she says "you can choose which one to get", but then she explicitely adds "or get both". If she does that, there's no reason not to add "or neither" as well, except if you think that it's impossible to get neither.
>>
>>341749980
>2 right
>on shit everybody could have said with 99% certainty

yeah, great accomplishment. Now go shill somewhere else
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.