[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the PS4 worth it if I'm a huge weeb and will be playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1466039058650.jpg (37 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
1466039058650.jpg
37 KB, 500x324
Is the PS4 worth it if I'm a huge weeb and will be playing mostly Japanese games? I don't run Windows on any of my personal machines and they usually don't have Linux versions.
>>
>>341744676
Give the stolen games back, Jamal.
>>
Sounds like you already made up your mind. Were you looking for validation or something?
>>
>>341744564
why wouldn't you just dual boot or use wine?
why do you have an affinity for limiting yourself whether it on pc or console with a PS4
>>
>>341745671
If Linux users keep buying Windows binaries nobody will make Linux binaries. This was the death of OS/2 in the 90s. Therefore if a game doesn't have a Linux version I'll play it on console or not at all.
>>
>>341747114
That's retarted logic. Every person that's ever had Linux on their computer could stop buying Windows and it wouldnt be a drop in the bucket of sales gone. And people aren't driven to develop Linux OS by a want of phasing out windows.
>>
>>341747598
No, it's what works. There are almost 2500 games for Linux now because we buy native ports instead of dual booting or WINE.
>>
>>341748340
Linux only gained traction when valve started pushing it for their own agenda, as far as games go. And a dev wouldn't know if you bought the game because of the Linux port anyway, it's the same product as the windows one.
>>
>>341748937
Devs do absolutely know. Valve in particular gives them analytics if they sell through steam.
>>
I'm on Windows but before buying Sony's crap I'll wait if the current tendency of porting games continues and I finally get my ultraweeb games.
>>
>>341749231
Only if that person uses the hardware survey
>>
You want vita for that, OP.
>>
>>341750271
English version of I Am Setsuna got the Vita version canned.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.