[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zelda Cycle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 260px-TWW_US_Box.jpg (20 KB, 260x369) Image search: [Google]
260px-TWW_US_Box.jpg
20 KB, 260x369
It doesn't exist. All Zelda games are good. Except Skyward Sword. Which is just ok.

Zelda fans are split into different taste groups.

Some like styles others don't.

Wind Waker was amazing in 2003 and it still is today.

Skyward Sword was mediocre in 2011 and still is today.
>>
majoras mask is better than oot and if you think otherwise you are a dunce who has never played either of them
>>
>>341744232
It doesn't exist. There will be no people that will prefer Skyward Sword over Breath of the Wild
>>
File: 55019370_p0.png (1 MB, 724x1104) Image search: [Google]
55019370_p0.png
1 MB, 724x1104
>>341744357
Romani and Cremia are best girls
>>
But that's wrong, OP
A Link Between Worlds was boring as fucking hell
I couldn't even complete it, it was way too fucking boring
>>
>Zelda cycle doesn't exist.
>All Zelda games are good. Except Skyward Sword
>Latest Zelda being the worst somehow isn't the Zelda cycle.

Good job disproving your claim in the same post you made it.
>>
The Zelda cycle exists because every mainline Zelda game has been worse than the last. Granted, they're all good, but they just aren't quite as good as the one before it. But in a series of games, people expect each one to be better than the last one. So what happens is people hold each game up to expectations that are too high, and end up being initially disappointed. After a while, they recognize that its still a good game, just not as good. BotW will be able to break the Zelda cycle because Skyward Sword was actually, objectively, a piece of trash. Therefore it will not be difficult to surpass
>>
>>341744648
The latest Zelda is link between worlds and it is good.

Skyward sword is bad because of waggle, shit Wii blurry graphics , no exploration, hand holding and empty sky

Not because it is the most recent 3d game
>>
>>341744554
ALBW was fucking great though. Best Zelda game since Wind Waker.
The only problem it had at all was being too easy.
>>
>>341744232
Objectively:
OoT > MM >>> WW >>>>> TP >>>>>>>> SS
>>
>>341745339
>Objectively
4chans safe word. You can't say I'm word cause I used the word objective.

Fuck off. List your list. Don't hide behind,words
>>
>>341745167
Fuck you, DS games was as good as ALBTW.
>>
>>341745167
It was so easy that it was as boring as fuck and unplayable
>>
>>341744357
Majoras mask has a unique atmosphere and great NPC interaction but everything else is better with OoT. MM had absolutely shit dungeons.
>>
>>341745646
Funny because if you change it to "subjectively" then it truly is "You can't say I'm wrong because I used the word subjective.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.