[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 2016-06-17 (4).png (143 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-17 (4).png
143 KB, 1366x768
can we get a thread to discuss My Nintendo?
My hopes for it is that it becomes their achievement system for the NX and isn't just for Miitomo and other smartphone games. I want LoZ BotW NX at least to have Missions for it as well as other games that come out in the future.
Most importantly, I just seen this today, pic related
have you guys found this shit?
>>
I think MyNintendo will be a big part of what makes NX attractive to mobile users, year. Nintendo will constantly reward you for sticking with them, advertise products to mobile users, and overall 'capture' the mobile audience permanently.

But yes, I believe they have said they want to tie actual achievements in game ot the service as well. They just haven't implemented it yet.
>>
>>341742483
>have you guys found this shit?

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94XISs8UKlQ

Of course, I ended up finding this video AFTER wasting almost a day combing Nintendo's E3 page, but here you go.

And I sincerely hope they add some better rewards by the time the NX rolls around, because the Miitomo stuff is terrible compared to the amount of shit they ask you to do daily.
>>
It might be cool if they have an achievement system that have corresponding one-time MyNintendo missions and grant coins. uPlay already does something similar.
>>
>>341742483
All the prizes are digital shit. I want CD soundtracks and carry cases and stuff
>>
>>341743309
I remember them saying this too, but I have no idea when

>>341743678
I was thinking they'd do this too, with shitty little things, where you play the game and do some dumb menial task a day
like with Zelda for example, if it turns out you can create shrines for people to try online, like Mario Maker then it will probably be "beat a shrine once a day" for five points or some shit

>>341743608
>>341743808
mfw I have over 2000 points but don't want to spend them, so I can get physical stuff when they finally put them up. If they put them up after they expire, then I'll get Picross and Wario then
>>
>>341743608
and thank you anon, I've only found the Sheikah eye so far, and this website is the first site to ever crash my laptop for some reason, the screen has turned black from changing the page twice now
>>
>today
Nigga that's been up for two days and was on any site that reports on anything Nintendo.
No point in finding them yourself or looking up the solutions online. There's fuckall to waste points on and they're going to expire as long as the faggots keep extending the dates for picross and coupons.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 224x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 224x239
>did the calculations
>80 coins away from WarioWare before it goes out of circulation on my final Platinum coin gain
>have to download faggot-ass Miitomo to even get it in time
Fuck that, I ain't giving them the satisfaction of a download statistic.
There better be a damn good game up for download after WarioWare leaves.
>>
>>341744683
I hadn't seen shit about it, I figured after I posted the thread that it must have been up for a while
I have no idea how I didn't see it, since I check the site all the time lately, because it's in my bookmarks
>>
>>341744898
I'd throw you a WarioWare code if you could redeem it more than once. These points are going to rot.
>>
>>341745023
That's some bullshit too. Like, what if I didn't want whatever else they offered? What if I wanted to gift a friend a copy of TP Picross? If I lose the code, is that just it?
God, fuck this program. It's not even the fact it's not Club Nintendo, it's a million other things too. Just let me spend my Platinum points or Gold points on eShop credit or something, the Miitomo items and discounts blow chunks.
>>
>>341744898
I undownloaded Miitomo
it took up too much space on my phone and I can't get an SD card because it's a Nexus 5
I'm hoping the Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem games coming to smartphones are better
Animal Crossing seems way too damn perfect for My Nintendo
once I got the gold watering can I quit playing, because I stopped wanting to plant and water flowers, since I had no reason to, but holy shit if I'm going to get points for it daily then I'll water them every damn minute if they tell me to
>>
File: image.jpg (458 KB, 926x869) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458 KB, 926x869
>>341745871
>Fire Emblem mobile ends up either Freemium or like All the Bravest
>also censored from Japanese release in the West
I cannot will myself to be excited.
>all this FE popularity and Geneaology still isn't translated for Western release
Nope, can't.
>>
>>341746248
AC will also sadly be extremely watered down compared to a handheld release, sadly
I'm not excited for them either
but they can't be too bad I guess
r-right?
>>
File: 1248269522362.jpg (11 KB, 322x359) Image search: [Google]
1248269522362.jpg
11 KB, 322x359
>they are seriously removing wario ware for DS at the start of july

IT'S THE ONLY REASON I FUCKING JOINED THIS SHIT AND I'LL BE LESS THAN 100 POINTS AWAY FROM GETTING IT FUCKING NINTENDO DON'T EVEN FUCKING LET YOU PAY TO ACTUALLY BUY IT SHIT COMPANY FUCK FGUCK DUCKFJUCK
>>
>>341744898
>>341747671
what are the odds of it ending up on Eshop after it's gone from My Nintendo?
>>
>>341747939
A 0% chance.
>>
>>341748018
seriously?
Why would they not do that if they have created a working port?

It's free money!

Does anyone know if they have ever done this before?
>>
>>341748348
Nintendo Ambassador program I guess
releasing 20 free games for people
10 NES games and 10 GBA games
then not releasing them on the Eshop for a long fucking time
>>
>>341747671
miitomo
>>
>>341748602
I would get the miitomo shit if they had released it in my country but they have not.
>>
>>341747671
you get 30 points for checking miiverse, 30 points for checking eshop, and 30 HIDDEN points for going to nintendo's website, as well as a weekly given handful of platinum points when clicking the face-down coin on mynintendo

you can do it anon
>>
File: cant.png (72 KB, 226x263) Image search: [Google]
cant.png
72 KB, 226x263
>>341748689
I do that every week when it resets.
All together it's 120 points every week. (+ the 10 points for saying yes to their e-mails) each month.
I have 650 right now and I can get 250 points at the most.
I even got all the E3 challenges (and the secret one) and I'm still utterly fucked.

Wario ware was my favorite game for the gameboy advance and now I've lost both the gameboy and the game.
>>
>>341749217
>gameboy advance

I meant nintendo DS but I'm fucking dumb
>>
>>341747671
You need more dank memes in your miitomo answers to get those hearts and comments!
>>
>>341749792
see
>>341748672
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.