[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A bounty has been put on the last character you played with.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: silas.jpg (391 KB, 920x1080) Image search: [Google]
silas.jpg
391 KB, 920x1080
A bounty has been put on the last character you played with. Bounty hunter Silas Greaves is now coming for him/her/it. How does it go?
>>
File: dance.png (2 MB, 914x1062) Image search: [Google]
dance.png
2 MB, 914x1062
She is actually really high level
>>
File: wtfitt.jpg (27 KB, 705x696) Image search: [Google]
wtfitt.jpg
27 KB, 705x696
>>341741427
>>
File: The Beast.png (23 KB, 130x160) Image search: [Google]
The Beast.png
23 KB, 130x160
>>341741305

This bounty hunter must face off against Lieutenant Colonel-Marshal, Baron von SchnitzelhaĆ¼ser himself. Not only has he hunted deer and foxes in Bavaria his whole youth, but he has over 30,000 confirmed kills. Despite several attempts by Allies to kill this hero of the Reich, he still lives and continues to set an example for us all.

This American schweinehund has no chance.
>>
My gta V online guy is only lvl 50, but he is also dressed as a cowboy.
>>
>>341741737
Silas graves can dodge bullets AND shoot back the shooter with pin point precision as a non conscious reaction.
>>
>>341741427
the fuck is that the hamburgular?
>>
>Mcree

Damn, that would be cool
>>
>>341742370
More like the Semenburglar.
>>
My main in WoW, Silas is pretty fucked.
>>
>>341742163

The Baron is, to quote the man himself, "an excellent marksman." It has even been reported that a number of Allied troops have spontaneously combusted after witnessing him fire a shot.

There's simply no chance that a glorified cow-herder could be his match.
>>
>rainbow six siege
>protect the biohazard contained
>a cowboy is trying to get to you
>set up shop with tachanka
>reinforced walls
>and muh LMG
Let stupid american come.
>>
>>341741305

Ain't no way that cowboy faggot is capturing doom guy
>>
But everything he did was made up. Did you even finish the game? He's just a generic cowboy with a grudge.

Anyway I played BamHam ArkHam Ham
>>
>>341741305
That's pretty cool because I was playing Gunslinger last.

I have no idea how that would go.
>>
Reminder that Silas Greaves has narrative retcon powers. All the wild bullshit your character can do might not be representative of his actual abillities and every encounter that might lead Silas to death can be disregarded or deus ex machina'd
>>
>>341743552

Turns out that Grey Wolf had put an ol' injun spell on me and shadow cloned my image into doing his bidding, but I knew everything I had up my sleeve

Coincidentally, so did he
>>
File: 1405296027545.jpg (606 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1405296027545.jpg
606 KB, 456x628
>>341743869
>forced into an endless cycle of duels since silas can always restart the story if he loses
>>
File: makeThumb.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
makeThumb.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>Blaze

Well, I mean I'm quite sure an 18th Century Colt can't penetrate a Jet's Cockpit but on the other hand that does seem like a good tale to tell in a bar.
>>
>>341741305
>Doomguy
That pussy will be destroyed.
>>
A maxed out Adam Jensen. I think he's good.
>>
IT'S HIGH NOON
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.