[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will the video game industry stop pandering to SJWs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: why.jpg (79 KB, 610x838) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
79 KB, 610x838
When will the video game industry stop pandering to SJWs?
>>
never
>>
File: 1462307308587.png (335 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462307308587.png
335 KB, 633x758
>>341741139
>THE PIC IS REAL
>>
No idea. They don't even buy games.
The girl in the picture isn't Susan Hummer, by the way.
>>
When retards stop giving them attention, much like this thread.

If you ignore them, they are powerless. They only have so much influence because fucktards keep giving them attention
>>
>>341741139
They've started to receive some level of backlash. I guess they're finally realizing that no one buys a game because it's progressive
>>
>>341741139
That's not even her you funnyjunk loving trash

SJWare is gay and you're dumb, fuck off forever
>>
Who cares. Just stop playing video games and you'll stop getting mad at stupid shit
>>
>>341741238
Pretty much this.
Companies see how much attention these "controverse" bitches generate for them by just existing and they use it to drive their sales.
>>
>>341741394
say it to my face fucker and not online and we will see what happens
>>
>>341741226
Weren't anons saying it was fake?
>>341741139
Only two types of people pander to SJWs, sjws themselves(which aren't many) and betas that don't have the balls to say no(the industry is full of them).
All it takes is for the industry to grow some balls, but how likely is that?
>>
>>341741583
Yes well, it doesn't look like they're going to change much. I still can't believe they put niggers in the German Empire in BF1.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.