[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Last of Us >Last of Steampunk >Last of Us Remastered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: confusedwhiteman.gif (90 KB, 590x300) Image search: [Google]
confusedwhiteman.gif
90 KB, 590x300
>Last of Us
>Last of Steampunk
>Last of Us Remastered
>Last of Bikers
>Last of War
>Last of Robot Dinosaur

I am already hating this fucking trend.
>>
>Last of Steampunk

Which one is this?
>>
>>341740569
The order 1886
>>
I too hate games with beautiful visuals, great story, and compelling characters.

Why can't developers just make more simplistic platformers to appeal to my juvenile mentality?
>>
>Last of Robot Dinosaur
It's more like a Horizon: Wild Hunt. Or a Mass Horizon, but without clickbait relationships (I hope)
>>
So, every game has the player in a Forest of some sort with a Bow and Arrow? Except for the Last of Bikers currently. Yeah, getting a bit bored of that.
>>
>>341739990
>the last of shitpost
I hate this thread
>>
To be fair, I'd rather have God of War trying to do what LoU did than focusing on character action gameplay and completely fucking failing at it the way it always did.
>>
>>341740851
>beautiful visuals
Hilarious
>great story
Zombie apocalypse #552
>compelling characters
Muh daughteru
>>
>>341740851
Where's the gameplay you poseur?
>>
how is last of us even remotely comparable to horizon? You people try way too hard to see rehashes in everything
>>
>>341741934
Sony exclusive I guess
>>
But, normals like endless sequels, m8.
>>
>>341741886
>>341741891

>falling for it
>>
>>341740851
Did you mean "linear cinematic experiences without even a pretense of deep and involving gameplay and with 40% of the game time being wasted on slow and monotonous exposition by the means of a slow walk"?
>>
>>341742475
see
>>341742258
>>
>>341741886
Wow what compelling counter points, so well written like a 15 year old memer wrote it!
>>
File: 1446137085635.gif (2 MB, 325x218) Image search: [Google]
1446137085635.gif
2 MB, 325x218
>>341740851

>All games should be the same

Also, TLoU has awful replayability
>>
Reminder that based Dunkey likes the Last of Us, you're pleb if you don't.
>>
>>341739990
>Last of Robot Dinosaur

I'd play that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.