[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_9764.jpg (153 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9764.jpg
153 KB, 720x480
What do u guys think of Overwatch?
>>
>>341736703
It's fun
>>
File: 1465208629388.webm (1 MB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
1465208629388.webm
1 MB, 1536x864
>>341736703
trash
>>
>>341736703
>>
>>341736703
I quite like Overwatch, who is the poster boy a new Hero? I believe that he would be a counter to Tracer. As she is very overpowered in the current meta-game.
>>
OMG I LUV THIS NEW HERO IT'S SO NOICE
>>
Not played it but it sucks.
>>
Casual.
>>
Fun but Repetitive, a bit to simple to have longevity hopefully they'll add loads of content
>>
WHY DO YOU HAVE ME ON THERE! OMG PLES REMOVE THIS OMG WAIT NO CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSRBzwjhNCI
>>
>>341736703
might be good if they keep adding heroes but we don't know if they're just going to add skins and other bullshit.
>>
eh, it's alright. my problem with it is just how specific it is. like, most every FPS is fun to play as an FPS regardless of the actual specific format or gametype. whereas jumping into overwatch just to enjoy some FPS is, weird. there's that responsibly perhaps to pick a support and play a very specific role and not necessary just run around enjoying some FPS. OW has the different weapon types with scopes, shotguns, rockets, pipes, beams, etc - but you have to play OW. Does that make sense? Like, you can play TF2 but you might just jump into a big server and play as a RJ+MG Soldier, which isn't really TF2, but you can do it without really disrupting the server negatively.

i suppose thats kind of the "LoL FPS" comparison too, OW feels like it tells you the way to play it and doing something else is ban-worthy and dumb.

but yeah sure, as a 6v6 class objective shooter its fun.
>>
>>341736703
people are fucking retards: buy blizzard/activision stock
>>
>>341736859
>>341736939
fuckin samefag
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.