[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... where is my Bonfire Ascetic in DS3? I want to fucking fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 45454545444.png (237 KB, 585x379) Image search: [Google]
45454545444.png
237 KB, 585x379
So... where is my Bonfire Ascetic in DS3? I want to fucking fight the bosses without playing all the fucking game again.
>>
DS3 confirmed for worst Souls game in the series.
>>
DS2 is the most replayable game in the series

if you only play souls games once you probably think it's trash, but it you replay them a lot you know the truth
>>
>>341736062
Game is short as fuck anyways
>>
>>341736062
>think about starting a new playthrough in DS3
>release I can get literally everything in a single playthrough
>poise stagger system so fucked that I don't care to play through the entire game again
>>
>>341736062
are you implying that there's something OR GOD FORBID *SOMETHINGS* that DaS II did good?

YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE, DELETE THIS
>>
>>341736334
DS2 is only replayable because they put the good version (the game is still shit) in NG+.

The game would be considered a lot better if even half the stuff in NG+ was in NG
>>
Just bought ds2 and kind of want to drop it already.

>attacking enemy with sword
>after one or two swings my character tries pushing enemy with shield even though I want to slash
>get killed because can't get controls to do what I want them to do.
>health halfway capped because no one explains consequences of dying in this game when previous game it's just a part of the learning
>effigies are limited so you have to either just not die the whole game or just play with half health

Am I doing something wrong? I had no complaints or problems with the first one
>>
>>341740904

Oh and another thing that bugs me

>knight starts with no dex what so ever
>can't even use any weapons till i gain six levels into dex then whatever I need for strength too
>time to grind in forest with half health so I can use a shitty long sword.
>>
File: 1463796059694.png (297 KB, 720x437) Image search: [Google]
1463796059694.png
297 KB, 720x437
>>341736062
ERASE
>>
File: 1453140722274.jpg (95 KB, 328x317) Image search: [Google]
1453140722274.jpg
95 KB, 328x317
>>341736062
>trying this hard to bring back this shitty meme game

>>>/vg/
>>
>>341741425
>shitty meme game
... yeah ;)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.