[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /cried/ here? I don't know man, just the mix of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: botw.jpg (102 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
botw.jpg
102 KB, 940x545
Who /cried/ here?
I don't know man, just the mix of the music, the visuals and my love for the franchise made my tear up hard. Call me autistic all you want, Nintendo won E3 with that trailer alone.
>>
*insert le contrarian superior taste opinion*
>>
>>341735308
Pretty much, I find it hard to believe you weren't asking for such a response OP

That said I can't fucking wait
>>
>>341735150
I didn't cry, I even thought the whole "wake up Link" thing was a bit cringy. But it's the first time since WW I've been interested in a Zelda game.
>>
Only Zelda I've played was Wind Waker.

The crafting really puts me off about this game. Also heard it;'s focused on overworld and not dungeons?
>>
>>341735150
I can't wait to burn some bokoblins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjaVJVwJP1A
>>
>>341735150
I can relate
>>
File: 1465891154558.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1465891154558.png
58 KB, 645x773
>>341735432
The part that got me was the shot of the rusted master sword with the single piano note. I cried for a minute or two out of happiness.
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (100 KB, 1024x1266) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
100 KB, 1024x1266
>>341735150
You're fucking autistic.

But so am I

Holy fuck I'm excited. I think I'll replay Twilight Princess to celebrate.
>>
The music is great. Way better than that nauseating Skyward Sword theme.

The only thing about this game that's annoying me so far is how you can climb on everything like it's a bunch of vines. I think it takes away from the realism of the world in a bad way when Link can just put one hand in front of the other in the same place each time to climb on any surface. I wish it was more dynamic.
>>
>>341735749
>his sword is rusted
>he cries from happiness
That's silly.
>>
>>341735749

Please tell me this isn't true.

I can't imagine this level of autism is a common place thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gafTTIRgU4Q
>>
>>341735942
i can relate to this guy

i cried when i saw the ff7 remake trailer too :(
>>
>>341735150
>trailer

nigger they showed HOURS of gameplay. why cry at a trailer when you know Zelda is actually good again?
>>
>>341735868
The music makes me so hard seriously.
>0:58 onward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqWQf_csuaU
>>
>>341736271
I watched it live, dummy. I was over the moon with how good the gameplay looked but the initial shock of it all affected me.
>>
>>341735150
The trailer was great. I love how it actually opened up with real-life nature and not fantasy animals. Only bad part was the weird music cut when they started the battle segment.
>>
>>341735150
>Who /cried/ here?
it wasn't that bad, just slightly cringy
>>
>>341735150
No joke, it looks like shit. It's like the Japanese devs finally got around to playing Skyrim, and decided they wanted to make that.

The forests are about half as filled with trees as they should be, and everything is super foggy because the game is on an underpowered console. It looks like World of Warcraft circa 2008 with the draw distance slider set to halfway.

I can't believe people are excited for this, lmao
>>
>>341735942
This video just worsened my mood for thr day.
>>
>>341736439
I feel like that was done intentionally to throw off the person watching add to the shock value of seeing Calamity Ganon briefly
>>
>>341735868
You need a bit of imagination picturing him grabbing handholds, also I would use the climbjump to clear anything that looks too smooth.

Don't you dare say anything relating to Zelda not relying on the player's imagination.
>>
>>341735749
Me too anon
>>
>>341735150
I cried too OP.

God that was so embarrassing, I can't believe I was actually looking forward to this crap.
>>
>>341735150
I didn't cry, but I did get a little...I dunno, I just felt something in one of the streams when the camera pans and then a piano riff comes in. It was very effective.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.