[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of this boss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Deadrisingwikia6.jpg (118 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
Deadrisingwikia6.jpg
118 KB, 576x324
What was the point of this boss?
>>
It was just to show that he wasn't your boy.
>>
WEEEEEELLLLLL!
>>
HE
>>
humvee for zombie slaughtering achievement
m2 browning for the memes
10/10 soundtrack
>>
>>341732409
To make you think twice about going outside.
i.e. the quickest way to get across the mall.
>>
CAN HANDSTAND
>>
>>341732409
>Respawns every time you go back inside
>Literally why
>>
File: store.png (229 KB, 631x313) Image search: [Google]
store.png
229 KB, 631x313
THIS IS MY STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
>>
WEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>341732587
The Mirror is the quickest way across the mall
>>
>>341732409
To keep you on your toes even when you're just commuting around. There's nor moment of rest in Dead Rising.
>>
>>341733384
HE AIN'T MAH BOI
>>
>>341732409
> The reason they kept respawning was because they made a pact with the devil
> They'll appear in DR4 to try and kill Frank again
>>
how are the ones after DR1?
>>
>>341735761
BUT THE BROTHA IS HEAVY
>>
>Kill them
>Can finally go outside in peace
>WEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL
>They respawned
>>
File: FlakyHoarseLangur.gif (4 MB, 600x256) Image search: [Google]
FlakyHoarseLangur.gif
4 MB, 600x256
>>341732409
Trial by fire for new players

Also, is anyone worried that dead rising is slowly going the route of saints row, and eventually will be full retard?
>>
>>341736743
No 3 just put it there for me.
>>
>>341736743
It was already pretty retarded.

Just short of giving you superpowers and whacky antics as "Normal" occurrences the Zombie-mission from Saints Row 3 played pretty similarly like a run-and-gun form of Dead Rising 1.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.